Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 August, 05:40
How many celebrities doing their overt Satanic symbols were really part of an exposure op?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
09 August, 06:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Unfortunately, the majority of people are clueless to any satanic symbolism.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Timber 5115 @Timber5115
09 August, 08:17
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Aggreed. While teaching and preaching, i would try to explain the symbolism. I would try to shownthem how molech, asheroth and baal (among others) were still worshipped today. Many would just shut it out right there and not listen, not care. Many do not believe satannis real.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 August, 03:23
In response Timber 5115 to his Publication
I am currently reading this book by Johnathan Cahn entitled "The Return of the Gods. It is remarkable and goes into depths on these gods and how they are influencing society today.

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
10 August, 12:27
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Ty. I will be reading as soon as i can.

Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michelle Vintagesquirrel, click on at the bottom under it