Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 September, 01:39
😼 Outstanding 1:48 minute film clip of CGI

🌎 Nesara News Channel
CGI/How the deep state manipulate the 🐑
Don't always believe what you see on your screens ❤️

nesaranews

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
17 September, 04:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
🔷Computer Generated Imaging🔷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
10 August, 09:37
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I’ve noticed movies that are made in 2020 and now actors look very different ❗️🤔I bet many of them have been GITMO🤔Ben Afleck is one of them.

As of 2020….all we see is
CGI Ben A.
Perhaps WarNuse has the
Criminal Codes.
09:59 AM - Aug 10, 2023
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
12 August, 10:06
It's not Code they are being arrested for.
Code is not law.

12 August, 10:10

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank you….
What is the proper terminology?
Doesn’t the criminal code identify the
crime they were held accountable for?

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 August, 10:10
This is bullshit. There’s no way in hell that would be the punishment of young influential people. This was not young people’s fault. I don’t buy this for a New York second. It’s bullshit.

12 August, 10:18
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Perhaps you have
not been aware of
their behavior….

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
10 August, 09:58

12 August, 09:52
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication
Always nice to see you….
Thank you Young❤️

WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Mellissa @Mellissa
10 August, 04:24
We need MORE proof than just somebody posting a post talking about it now! 🙄

10 August, 04:31
In response Mellissa to her Publication
Hi Melissa…..
Who is ‘we’?
I can give you everything you request except when they were actually executed.

Without my time, in a kind way….
Have you seen any of these
individuals?
No, it is called
Crimes Against Humanity!

On what level are you prepared to understand?

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
10 August, 09:29
In response Mellissa to her Publication
You're absolutely right!! There is no physical proof, we just all have to decide in our hearts what we choose to believe at this point and what resonates with us and what we plan to do about our futures from this point on. I don't know why all these accounts are so dead set on trying to convince us that people been executed, etc. etc. It really doesn't matter because nothing is changing as far as the things that really matter like open borders, and our constitutional rights being thrown out the window My opinion is that this shit will go on for at least another 10 years if not longer... Be patient, friends and in the meantime conduct your lives the way God would want you to and take care of yourself and your families, love and enjoy your life ❤️🙏🇺🇸🌎

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 August, 01:24
Beyoncé is on a billion dollar tour. 🙄

Tracey Weller @Tweller
10 August, 02:11
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I heard that all the tickets were bought up by corporations, so it’s unlikely we could even buy a ticket.👀 who knows what to believe anymore.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
10 August, 01:20
We can post these lists all damn day but without a shred of proof they are useless. Show the proof and then we will believe. Until then they are pointless.

Pray4the Children @Gna411
10 August, 01:19
Gosh. To mentally process this reality when I had conversations with some of these people and had no idea.

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 August, 01:13
do you know what a pain in the ass it is for white hats to fake all these people some are on air daily

12 August, 10:14
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Mask Technology has existed for years.

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 August, 01:11
not these lists again lol