Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
08 August, 10:40
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Got the chills reading this!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 August, 06:15
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 August, 09:17
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
AT LEAST

250 MILLION

REAL PATRIOTS

Among We The People of the United States of America

REAL Patriots want to put AMERICA FIRST.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
08 August, 09:55
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I agree with Lin Wood but I disagree that it’s just the USA I want world peace. All counties Make Earth great again.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
09 August, 06:25 (E)
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

To the honorable barrister Lucious Linn Wood
In proxy through my Anon fren Sherrif the tweeter.
Lin, I agree with you on most of your assertions, and disagree on several. I would be glad to discuss, and help any of these matters with YOU personally. Not on the blower 📱 📲 ☎️ 📞
Optics ya know.. . Since I have been advocating to fix our water systems my whole existence this time? Perhaps the Trump camp? Might involve you OR I in such an effort. Are you licensed to practice in North Carolina Mr Wood 🪵 🤔? I am pro say. 😎 so I say. Loud and proud Mr Sherrif de Tweet Avatar. My name is Brian. Tell the Barrister, and American soverign Mr Wood I said hi 👋. Have a great day Bro.
Brian 🦁