Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
08 August, 10:53
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
That's Fcking right! Some parents wanted to quit the lawsuit and start over. I'm like "hell no...we are not dismissed...we file more objections! Come on! I'm the community cheerleader!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 August, 05:11
every time I see this pic I wonder where he/she is.

Is this baby OK now?😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neny Garcia @NenyG
08 August, 06:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
😥🙏💗 This is inhuman and satanic behavior! Praying for all abused and trafficked children!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
08 August, 05:09
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Praying for all the children and all of humanity. Praying for GOD to intervene and eradicate these demons from the earth.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 August, 03:00
SHITCHEAH worth every fookin battle.

arba happihr @arba
08 August, 02:57
I will never get this picture out of my head.
Hang every single person who has harmed a baby or child.
Never give up!