So how bad was it?
- Your movie stars, pop celebrities, and fashion models are trannies
- Your media is run by Nazis and Satanists
- None of your "representatives" work for you
- The courts are captured enemy ops
- All the income tax you pay is being stolen, yes all of it
- Your children are property of the state, you gave them away
- Your body is full of poison
- So is your food. And water. And air. And cosmetics.
- Your devices and apps are spying and mind control
- When you are sick, you get poisoned some more
- Every tech you can imagine, and many you can't, is weaponised
- Engineering of extinction-level events is a thing
- So are quake and tsunami weapons
- "Samson option" devices are planted all over
- Humans are snack food for predator ETs
- Your church worships a Baphomet sex and death cult
- Treason is "normal" across much of the military leadership
- You are becoming sterile, if you aren't already

So if anyone feels "nostalgic" for what we are leaving be
08:11 AM - Aug 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
09 August, 04:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The good news is all that is changing and soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 August, 11:30 (E)
This is the reason I am so hard on "civilization". It is the trap, almost %100 of what modern man suffers in every nation today is rooted in the civilization project. If the common person today would read through the old Sumerian tablet cataloged records it will be glaringly apparent what has happened.
We traded our freedoms away for supposed security thousands and thousands of years go! And the model worked so well it has been photocopied all over the earth since on every continent in every branch of our combined history since then.
We are the pyramid, and the eye atop the structure are the very few who still maintain and run the program.
No one knows anything above his station, and the ones supervising them also know nothing above their station, so on, so forth.

Civilization itself is the trap...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 August, 10:59 (E)
Martin, have you seen this??

Jim puts CV 19 Bullshit in perspective!!

Reminds me of all you listed in this post!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

TOTAL Bullshit! Humor is the Best medicine.

(IT MAY BE JUST ME, But I don’t know if I have EVER laughed so hard!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£).

https://youtu.be/Z95A8HHD5...

https://twitter.com/Glasse...

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 August, 11:09
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Page doesn't exist. ?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
09 August, 04:06
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Very true. The trickery being unraveled legally and without chaos is fascinating to me. Them being apprehended tried and sentenced is reassuring and sometimes funny. Also a future without these things is amazing and I am all for it.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
08 August, 10:58
Nope, tear down the their temple! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Law abiding citizen (It's Gonna Be Biblical) - YouTube

Nick Rice: You end this! Clyde Shelton: I'm just gettin' warmed up. Share this quoteClyde Shelton: I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the ...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 August, 10:57
If we ever needed a divine hand that time is now. One could get swallowed up whole by the truth of this reality we find ourselves in. Only with God’s help can we pull ourselves up and out of this nightmare. On a personal level I turn it all over to Him. It’s truly the only way I stay sane.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
08 August, 11:22
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Absolutely! Lots of traps here.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
08 August, 10:44

Blu Bird donated @se0861
08 August, 10:14
Pretty much sums it up, thanks Martin!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 August, 10:09
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

amy lilley @amylilley
08 August, 10:09 (E)
…well, gosh, when you put it like that🫣KIDDING, cannot wait ( waiting), for the insanity to end🐸

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
08 August, 09:22
Excellent summary Martin! I learnt to not be nostalgic such a long time ago as it would bring me down. I try to live in the moment and look forward to new experiences. Sure some experiences are not desirable but they are temporary. There generally are solutions to many problems, not always those you would choose but they prove to be beneficial in the long run. Following our gut feeling/intuition is our inner directive presence guiding us along. What a journey this has been, not all that I would have chosen yet good; looking forward to arrival and then some!πŸ’–

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 August, 08:54
they poison babies with vaccines
they want eugenics
they want us eating bugs
they want us as slaves
they threaten us to pay all the taxes and give us nothing in return
our previous leaders just continued to throw us under the bus for their own gain
3 letter agencies protect them and attack us
they want us muzzled and silent
our children deserve better and we will fight for them

THE PEOPLE ARE AWAKE AND THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
08 August, 08:52
That about sums it up to the Tee! πŸ™πŸ»

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
08 August, 08:41
Great summary, Martin.
Keep going.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 August, 08:37
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind imagined…

A new Heaven & a new Earth.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
08 August, 08:29
Very few people speak to me any more. They think I am crazy.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 August, 08:18
I will be relieved! Not nostalgic. Im over this insanity. My billboard has made it to dang Mexico😳 I feel confident that the cartels now know that they are a target. I85, I95, I20, I26....all major interstates that run through our state. The Good Ole Boys are getting twitchy here. Lord save usπŸ’– LFG

Laritha Savage @Laritha
09 August, 04:12
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
They actually had them in one place together. Doubt their stay is long. Cremation.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
09 August, 04:13
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I have never been to Baja but I like San Diego. That sounds like a song.