Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 August, 08:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
06 August, 09:29
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Meth Beth shared a lot of posts today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 August, 03:28

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Can you post a link to her posts? I can't find her tonight, she's not showing up? I've been worried about her too. Glad someone is asking about her too.

07 August, 08:49
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Could you read other comments? 😄

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 August, 10:57

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I haven't seen any at all, that's why I asked. If you don't want to help, you could just ignore me or say no, you don't have to make fun of me. AU has changed but I didn't think you would. You have always been helpful or I wouldn't have asked.

Whatever the algorithm is on AU, it isn't bringing up Mary Beth on my screen and when I try to look for her there are a dozen or more 'Mary Beths' out there... I'm getting old, these platforms are confusing to me, I do my best.

07 August, 11:13
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Look right here, screen shot...

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Thank you. Appreciate your help.
10:00 PM - Aug 07, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it