Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
07 August, 08:20
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Here… I’m ok. Thank you all for checking on me πŸ™πŸ» love you all ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
07 August, 01:32
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Glad to hear this, been thinking of you and wondered! Hugs Dear friend!!! πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 August, 02:08
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Mary Beth, I dropped the ball! I should have checked on you myself to see if you were doing well. I'm so sorry!
I do hope you are doing as well as can be expected. You have had a lot on your plate. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Law & Physics @physics171
06 August, 09:29
Meth Beth shared a lot of posts today.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 August, 03:27

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Can you post a link to her posts? I can't find her right now for some reason. I'm been wondering about her too.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 August, 03:28

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Can you post a link to her posts? I can't find her tonight, she's not showing up? I've been worried about her too. Glad someone is asking about her too.

Law & Physics @physics171
06 August, 09:27
@Miskell2024 " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/Miskel...