JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 August, 11:50
It would feel irresponsible of me not to share this 5 year Delta. It concludes…

Be aware of your surroundings.
See something.
Say something.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
05 August, 12:19
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Cameras everywhere... records at the pier😂keep em guessing😆

Huge fish today🐠✨💕

What a beautiful day and glorious morning🌺

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 August, 10:13
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Now you are talking Nana's language!
Love love love to fish!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 August, 09:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The image of Nana fishing makes me smile. VK recently mentioned his affinity for Turks and Caicos which I also have a very personal connection to. You would be very happy there.

#AIM

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana will love it most anywhere that I am right on the beach or hanging off a mountain over looking a lake, but my heart is here on this farm with my family as a main base.
You give me a cooler, and some music and I can fish all day, even all alone, kinda like Col. ONeal on Stargate, it doesn't even matter if I catch anything, but it is preferred.
11:26 PM - Aug 06, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it