JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It would feel irresponsible of me not to share this 5 year Delta. It concludes…

Be aware of your surroundings.
See something.
Say something.
Q
11:50 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
06 August, 02:49
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🔥 Stand Strong 🔥 Love You 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 August, 09:40
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
Right back at ya Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 August, 11:49
💖🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼

Donna IndigoRed @Raven1230
05 August, 10:48
Do you have the Q drop that mentions something about the 4 year Presidency
Something slong those lines?
I can't find it anywhere and I vaguely remember it.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 August, 12:36
In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication
# 3432

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 August, 10:18
Been looking for a place to rent today for our fam vaca to Florida.
You know this is my happy place!

We are going the last week of August so I am hoping the storms are calm and we get one last 'feet in the sand' before the shit storm.

I am seriously so excited can't wait.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 August, 01:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’m glad that you’re taking some leisure time Nana. I’ll check out Into The Light. Thank you very much.

05 August, 10:12

We are ready Sir!

But for Nana and my house we also don't plan to stick our heads up in the middle of a gunfight either.

Great time last night at the premier and party for Mike Smith's new documentary "Into the Light"

Made some more new frens and more for our Franklin tribe.

First time Nana ever met Mike and he genuinely seems like a humble Godly Patriot.
Ppl can view at
intothelightmovie.com

Ange Love @LoveM
05 August, 12:19
Cameras everywhere... records at the pier😂keep em guessing😆

Huge fish today🐠✨💕

What a beautiful day and glorious morning🌺

#FamilyIsEverything

05 August, 10:13
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Now you are talking Nana's language!
Love love love to fish!

Ange Love @LoveM
05 August, 12:10
🙏🏻TU for the reminder🇺🇸❤️🤗

#FamilyIsEverything 😇

https://youtu.be/lI5Ke1ORS... 🙏🏻✨🐠🎶🐬
Hillsong UNITED - Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) Lyrics - YouTube

Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) is a song of faith and trust in God. The lyrics speak of stepping out into the unknown, even when it's scary, and trusting that ...

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 August, 11:56
The heat in arizona is destroying the vegetation

Ange Love @LoveM
05 August, 12:12
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
🙏🏻Heavenly Father we ask and thank You for rain in Arizona and a cooling down through Jesus Christ Amen✝️🕊❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 August, 10:14
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
🙏 May God bring healing rain and cooler temperatures to Arizona.