JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 August, 11:50
It would feel irresponsible of me not to share this 5 year Delta. It concludes…

Be aware of your surroundings.
See something.
Say something.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
05 August, 12:19
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Cameras everywhere... records at the pier😂keep em guessing😆

Huge fish today🐠✨💕

What a beautiful day and glorious morning🌺

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Now you are talking Nana's language!
Love love love to fish!
10:13 PM - Aug 05, 2023
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 August, 09:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The image of Nana fishing makes me smile. VK recently mentioned his affinity for Turks and Caicos which I also have a very personal connection to. You would be very happy there.

#AIM

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 August, 11:26
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana will love it most anywhere that I am right on the beach or hanging off a mountain over looking a lake, but my heart is here on this farm with my family as a main base.
You give me a cooler, and some music and I can fish all day, even all alone, kinda like Col. ONeal on Stargate, it doesn't even matter if I catch anything, but it is preferred.