Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
06 August, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
06 August, 12:50
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
They sure are even though they are all manufactured by big pharma. To really Honor them is to stop this from happening again to any other children. It should not have happened to begin with. No coincidences!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
Exactly this is the only truth that matters.
Big Pharma Damaged them with hormone changing DNA tweaking brain altering drugs (vax)
This should not be accepted as just different - it is not. They must be fixed and restored to what God ordained intention. We must prevent others from falling victim to Big Pharma's poison.
Med Beds and the new tech will do just that.
And those who want to accept this as just different. Please don't use words you don't mean-meaning don't put them in the Med Beds to be healed because according to you they are just different.
05:07 PM - Aug 06, 2023
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RedArt in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
07 August, 12:08
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
Did you read what I said? Try again. Same thing you said without the insult.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
07 August, 09:33 (E)
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
i am agreeing with you and then I made a general statement not to the board. There was no insult only potent language