Only people mentioned by AnnaS in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
23 September, 11:12
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Yes , The Darkest Minds Kids matter 💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
23 September, 07:04 (E)
In honor of the special needs ladies I take care of, I love them. They just want to be happy like you and I.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff Wuchich @thewuch
06 August, 07:47
My son, who has the ultra rare disease AHC (de novo mutation in ATP1A3) is SUPER AWESOME!! We will repair the damage the Cabal caused and I will rejoice with him daily when that happens, but I celebrate every day as a blessing that he is in my and my wife's life nonetheless! Check out www.cureahc.org (a non profit my wife & I created, but are no longer directly involved in)

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
06 August, 08:00
In response Jeff Wuchich to his Publication
I want to celebrate with you and your wife too on that day, until then, I will keep your son in my prayers, knowing God does miracles every day! Thank you for sharing your story. Love to you and your family!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
06 August, 12:50
They sure are even though they are all manufactured by big pharma. To really Honor them is to stop this from happening again to any other children. It should not have happened to begin with. No coincidences!

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
06 August, 05:07
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Exactly this is the only truth that matters.
Big Pharma Damaged them with hormone changing DNA tweaking brain altering drugs (vax)
This should not be accepted as just different - it is not. They must be fixed and restored to what God ordained intention. We must prevent others from falling victim to Big Pharma's poison.
Med Beds and the new tech will do just that.
And those who want to accept this as just different. Please don't use words you don't mean-meaning don't put them in the Med Beds to be healed because according to you they are just different.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
06 August, 12:38
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Well said. They are very special and there is nothing wrong with them at all. They need love and kindness, just like the rest of us do. GOD bless them all. 🙏❤️🤗🕊️

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
06 August, 12:37
HERES TO THE KIDS WHO ARE DIFFERENT...

(I'M ONE OF THESE!)

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
06 August, 12:38
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
06 August, 12:22
Amen! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 August, 12:22
I have one, and he is the most beautiful gift from God, and my other children too! 💛

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 August, 12:14
Death shots caused most of it. NUREMBERG the demons.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
06 August, 12:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
AMEN!!!! Every doctor, nurse and school that pushed those!