Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 August, 03:35
I can’t be the only one with “total information burnout”. I can’t face watching any videos, reading any books, or even scrolling long articles. “Show more…” on a tweet means the rest is skipped. Email correspondence gets ignored. I am just numb after all these years of being firehosed. Want it to be done with; bring on the change. My daughters will get my energy if they want it — just about the only thing that excites me right now. Worn out by psychological warfare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
You are not buddy. Get some rest and refresh fren. He will comfort and carry you.

Numbers 6:24-26
24 “‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”’

Matthew 11:28-30
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
01:31 AM - Aug 06, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UM EK17 Q1111, click on at the bottom under it