Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I can’t be the only one with “total information burnout”. I can’t face watching any videos, reading any books, or even scrolling long articles. “Show more…” on a tweet means the rest is skipped. Email correspondence gets ignored. I am just numb after all these years of being firehosed. Want it to be done with; bring on the change. My daughters will get my energy if they want it — just about the only thing that excites me right now. Worn out by psychological warfare.
03:35 PM - Aug 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
08 August, 05:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I’m in the same mental place but found zero point where nothing actually bothers me except me wanting to manifest something bigger and better with Gods help with my soul family! I wouldn’t trade you Martin for 888,000,000 persons on this Earth! You have been our Anchor for us for many years! God bless you! 🙏🏻🫶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
07 August, 10:24
You are very much appreciated here. We seem to be all going through troubling times. I go out to nature to clear the noise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
07 August, 09:58
i also have it and im right where you are

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
07 August, 09:56
Been there for a while. I come here for quick look to see if there is anything new but usually not. So I find entertaining info and vids of puppies. For years my friends awake talked about this stuff but now there is nothing that hasn’t come across the feed numerous times except for the ongoing soaps for the sleepers. Holding the line though, and trusting the plan.

07 August, 09:59
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
me too

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 August, 09:33
Like trying to catch the deluge in a paper cup...
I understand it completely Martin, Crowded House isn't it...https://youtu.be/J9gKyRmic...
Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by Crowded House performing Don't Dream It's Over.#CrowdedHouse #DontDreamItsOver #Remastered

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
06 August, 04:45
I just give myself long breaks from it.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
06 August, 10:19
Same here! I have become a “skimmer” and a “scroller”. Keeping my nose in my Bible and watching the prophecies play out. The beautiful things in this life are starting to come into focus. Our belief in God and Jesus, as atonement for our sins, truly does set us free! 🕊

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
06 August, 10:07 (E)
The word for the year of 2023 is precipice.
a hazardous situation
broadly : BRINK

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
06 August, 09:40
I completely understand. We have been hearing the same thing for years now. It comes from every front. It's relentless and unending with, it would appear, no end in sight.

My mother had an old saying about just this sort of occasion...

"Here I sit broken hearted
Paid a dime and only farted"

I think it's apt at this point. You cannot keep people deluged and wound up for years and expect them to keep taking it.

It's as if we've been promised a 10 layer chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting and dark chocolate curls on top and all we are getting is the occasional chocolate curl tossed here and there to keep us engaged.

In summation I believe I speak for many when I write...

HURRY THE FUCK UP ALREADY AND DO SOMETHING BIG, LOUD AND FUCKING UNDENIABLE!

THE RED SEA WAS NOT PARTED ONE DROP AT A TIME IT WAS DONE ALL AT ONCE!

JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!!

07 August, 10:01
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
ours was here I sit broken hearted tried to shit and only farted lol lol

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
06 August, 04:45
Artifact Apocalypse - YouTube

Looking into traces of a cover up with regards to artifactsPatreon - https://www.patreon.com/conspiracyrus

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
06 August, 04:11
Take a walk with me … (pics)

Red Edge @Rededge
06 August, 02:55
Totes agree,very draining but the end is near...

TonyG @TonyG
06 August, 02:44
Matthew West - Strong Enough (Lyrics) | Strong enough - YouTube

Matthew West - Strong Enough (Lyrics) | Strong enoughListen to: Matthew West - Strong Enough and don't forget to subscribe!#MatthewWest #StrongEnough #MyJesu...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 August, 01:39
Yep same. Doing a dig atm that goes against the grain, so to speak. It is exciting again.It is my opinion we are all being taken for a ride. Unwavering faith in a man is a red line for me. I understand the burnout. Kinda been burnt out since Jan of 21. Something ain't right

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 August, 01:36
I can relate Martin.
VK did tell us things would seem uneventful for anons while they wake up the sleepers. I wonder if that’s what stage we’re at now.
Hang in there fren, many are experiencing the exhaustion of this 5G war. We all have each other to lean on & I’d say everyone has had a moment where they’ve gone on AU to lift their vibration. We appreciate you here!
Incidentally, I was looking through my saved posts for the one he said what I stated above. Couldn’t find it, but ran across the following delta for 7 Aug.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 August, 01:31
You are not buddy. Get some rest and refresh fren. He will comfort and carry you.

Numbers 6:24-26
24 “‘“The Lord bless you and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
26 the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.”’

Matthew 11:28-30
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 August, 01:25
My brain is fried…going to bed
TMI incoming to try to keep up
Que sera sera

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 August, 01:25
Hmmm, Martin, I think you took the words right out of my mouth!
Seriously though, are your daughters red-pilled?
I know we will come out of this according to God's will, but I still can't help being concerned about my kids who are still asleep.
So that's why I can't let go of this stuff, even for a little while.
Oh but we have to take a break once in a while.
When I feel better, I'm gonna go out with a friend to have some marguerites.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
05 August, 09:27
You are not Martin! Since January, I basically am here on AU and one other site. Our minds have taken in enough and now is the time to learn about ourselves through heart understanding. You of all people have been so insightful, thoughtful and honest. You are must take care of yourself and that is what your soul is inspiring you to do. Your are not into pity parties and one to shy away from the promptings of your soul. We are responsible to take the best care of ourselves that we can. Check in now and again to say hello; you are missed when not posting. 💖

Law & Physics @physics171
05 August, 05:52
Martin, there is QSI telegram, with a course to learn, be apart of growing awareness for solutions.
Building QFS, Stellar networks, the chat is loving supportive, kind, meaningful, generous, many intelligent, smart, wise people there.
You being into computer science, IT, you would fit in well, able to digest what there is to learn, able to share your further growth.
Suggestion is to keep diet clean, make sure parasites are eliminated, greatly assists with personal, collective growth.

Stellar networks is solutions, lawful solutions, problem solving, even meeting face to face with Quorums, as things accelerate, bridges being creating, more online, adding wallets, learning connections, more servers added.
Not many are comprehending things.
If you require a break, take a break, be healthy.
Doesn't seem like revaluations are accelerating till 2024.
Blessings, much love.
😄💜

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
05 August, 05:47
Especially agree! with the sentiments. The last to indictments have drained me.

As I have stated previously-- I am not buying anymore popcorn until the music starts signaling the previews of "this movie" are over, and the theme music starts!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
05 August, 05:39
It has been boring! Now we have to wait for everyone else to wake up. UHGGG. Hang in there. You are right about the long posts. Boring!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 August, 05:16
I see the point to the madness just wish they would quite dragging it out I honestly believe if the Remove biden step in with the military and let the military show there cards we would not have a civil war maybe in the beginning we would have but too many are awake lets do this please!

None None @MUDD
05 August, 05:04
Dude, every day that ticks by, is another sentence in my plan to interrupt the regular broadcasting...if we all agree that the media is the enemy, why are we still allowing it to broadcast freely - oh yeah, waiting to be rescued, I forgor.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
05 August, 04:16
🙏😇😘WE ALL ARE TO SOME DEGREE EXHAUSTED
TAKE CARE OF YOU WHAT EVER THAT IS IT IS OKAY
EVERYONE NEEDS A BREAK FROM IT WE HAVE BEEN ON THIS JOURNEY A LONGTIME ... I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY
WE CAN'T EXPECT TO BE ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME
I DO MY BREAKS THRU OUT THE DAY
SOME DAYS I JUST DO NOTHING OR JUST SMALL THINGS
SOME DAYS JUST PRAYING AND MAKING MY BED OR A LOAD OF LAUNDRY MAKE A SANDWICH INSTEAD OF A BIG MEAL WATCH A SILLY SHOW WE HAVE TO ....... JUST TO LET GO OF THE
HEAVINESS FROM THE EVIL STAY FOCUSED ON GOD;S
MIRACULOUS LIGHT IN YOUR DAY THAT CONNECTION
IS THE MOST COMFORTING TO ME

I PRAY FOR PEACE REST GRACE AND MERCY FOR YOU MARTIN
IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 August, 04:12
Pity parties don’t suit you Martin. Write something inspiring for your soul.

Pinka nita @Pinkamom
05 August, 04:09
You are definitely not alone, i am where you are without your full knowledge of things i know nothing about. I struggle daily just to want to be here… but my circomstances at home being unchangable as they seem keep me moving forward even if its just the motions. 💚

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 August, 04:04
WRWY ..never forget it. To thine own self be true❤️

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 August, 03:54 (E)
People get sick and struggle to survive because they have given away their Power.

NOW are the moments for us to inspire, INcourage and HELP our fellow humans to take their Power back, and take responsibility for their health and happiness. Our health and vitality will flourish when we're aligned and embracing the intrinsic sovereignty of Creation, and we re-engage with the Natural Laws of our Universe. Life is renewed as we UNIFY in unconditonal love, celebrating a world created FOR THE PEOPLE, by the radiant light within each Spirt.

ALLways ask within 💓 "What would God do?"

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
05 August, 03:54
Kinda been going through some of that myself. Then I think about all the people that have been doing this for so many more years than I even knew about it. Been fighting evil down other roads while still being here some. It doesn’t hurt in my opinion, to take a break to refresh to come back stronger. Praying for you and others for strength.

I know personally I literally owe everyone here for saving my life. Thanks to everyone including you Martin.