Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 August, 05:43
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
AI is not of GOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
08 August, 05:46
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
GOD CREATED US IN HIS IMAGE WHICH INCLUDES INTELLECT. WE ARE HERE TO CREATE. Q FS IS REAL AND BEYOND MOST FOLK'S COMPREHENSION.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 August, 05:29
It looks like I won't be able to take advantage of the RV as I really don't feel comfortable with this. I don't want digital currency. This is really sad. With everything we have all been through and I still don't see that the best that is yet to come is for us. Quantum dots? QFS? How is this better? Who are we trying to kid?

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
08 August, 05:48
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
YOU NEED TO STURY MUCH MORE. YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW ZILCH ABOUT IT.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
05 August, 02:35
For me, this seems like a flawed explanation of QFS. Central Banks are the core of the horrid problems humanity is facing. They do not have the good of humanity in mind. And AI to handle global transactions?? What could possibly go wrong (everything!). From the many who have studied this extensively, I gather QFS does not involve central banks. I may be wrong...time will tell. Thanks for posting this!

Terri ... @Terri
05 August, 12:13
no thanks.. this is not do-able for me... sorry