Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 10:58
Well Nana created a new acct on Twitter today. I didn't even last one whole evening til twitter was stopping me from posting saying I was a bot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee @MamaT
What are you using to create an account?
08:27 AM - Aug 03, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 08:50
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I just took a chance, deleted it off my phone and signed up new with a new email and same number but my real name this time.

Guess that is why it didn't last long.
it is obviously a big lie!
If Elon's employees wont let me back on then it is all a lie, not even interested in free speech.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
03 August, 09:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I laugh at all the ones who think Elon is the good guy...or hype up that stupid site...I think too many here like the attention that this "movie" brings them - as either soothsayers, or prophets - that is why they are comfortable in the waiting for their friends and family and neighbors to be forced to see the truth that we all were forced (chose) to see. Clown show.