Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well Nana created a new acct on Twitter today. I didn't even last one whole evening til twitter was stopping me from posting saying I was a bot.
10:58 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 August, 01:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I did get my original account reinstated last November after being booted off for 2 years & have been watching cautiously - I did have hope after EM fired a lot of people that we would start to approach free & unfettered speech

When the platform moved recently on that business of not letting the accounts be seen unless you had an account to log into...and then limiting viewing posts per day, whether verified or non-verfied accounts...that was a red flag to me

And I just don't feel comfortable with the way the "X" brand is being pushing - or the feel of the platform
There has been a shift
I'll stay there a while longer & gather & pass along info & support people, but I'm only on there once a day now & keeping an even closer eye on things

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 August, 09:13
I have never been allowed back on, and that is ok with me. Seems twitter is a vibe downer. Better to stay with my AU family! I do wish VK, Doc and Kim would post more on AU. Can only see what they post when others post from Twitter, but then can't respond to the real one posting. Kind of sad really. 😔 But Nana you stay right here on AU, we need your sweet wisdom. We are family! 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 August, 10:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Me either, never allowed back on with my real account!

No Vibes over there for me.

Wish Everyone would come back here, and we get those vibes going again!! 🙌🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 August, 09:10
Titter recognised my new acc by ip address! Hv appealed quite a few times to no avail; in fact been farcical as hv been getting instantaneous replies saying "after careful review..." obviously they're the ones with the bots!
Think we're better off not being on there as it is currently Nana! 💛

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 10:27
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Well I think there is purpose to being there really. It is a bit different since most of the bots and many of the jerks have fled I have some ppl there I would like to speak with that are not anywhere else.

arba happihr @arba
03 August, 09:02
Aloha
God has a better plan for you.
Twitter no longer is working for you, and other good folks, it appears.
"You", are too good for Twitter. 😊🌺

03 August, 10:30
In response arba happihr to her Publication
😘💜

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 August, 08:27
What are you using to create an account?

03 August, 08:50
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I just took a chance, deleted it off my phone and signed up new with a new email and same number but my real name this time.

Guess that is why it didn't last long.
it is obviously a big lie!
If Elon's employees wont let me back on then it is all a lie, not even interested in free speech.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
03 August, 12:16
Never been able to get back on 😕 I can read posts for a limited time then it times out on me - new X reminds me a bit of TARS...

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
03 August, 08:26
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Same here Sal
Wankers lol

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 August, 11:06
Nana you're a bot?
AU couldn't tell after 2 + years here and
Twitter exposed you in just one day!
LOL

02 August, 11:14
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I could probably get around better if I were~

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 August, 11:04
I was only allowed back on for a month and kicked off again. Same staff.