Only people mentioned by KristinMorgan in this post can reply
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
05 August, 01:41
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
Get your money out of the big Banks. They are complicit with the thief. Total criminals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 August, 01:23
Illuminati Revenue service, "fiat death and trafficking increments of devils". Period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
05 August, 12:26
Absolutely Horrifying!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 August, 10:01
In the 90's the IRS audited me and said I owed 2 or 3 hundred dollars, pails in comparison to this guy but they didn't garnish my bank acct. My husband paid what I owed with the interest and penalties. I sat down for hours to look into it myself and found THEY made the mistake. Well, they paid me back the money owed accept for the interest and the penalties. They are crooks. Why in the hell was I audited? This was during the Clinton Presidency. The banks are complicit in this theft with this guy's IRS theft.

Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
04 August, 03:52
This happened to me in 2015. Another disgusting part of it is that when the government puts a lien on your account it tanks your credit score. I am STILL trying to recover. The IRS needs to be shut down completely. They’re criminals. Straight up THIEVES! 😡

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 August, 12:09
IRS is unconstitutional. On it's way out. Stealing as much ss they can to pay the off the Marxists debts they have accrued against the American citizen

Robert Franz @afsocrob
04 August, 08:16
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
BOTH the CIA and FBI are ALSO UNCONSTITUTIONAL AGENCIES SATURATED WITH NAZIs AFTER WWII.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
03 August, 09:56 (E)
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!! THIS JUST HAPPENED TO MY FIANCE!!

FUNNY YOU POST THIS!

GUESS WHAT?!?

WE LIVE IN INDIANA TOO!

THIS HAPPENED THROUGH CHASE! SAME BANK
PATTERN FORMING HERE?

THEY TOOK EVERY DIME HE HAD AND LEFT HIS ACCOUNT NEGATIVE -$2,000.

HE IS AN ARMY VET, INJURED JUST HAD 3 SURGERIES AND ONLY NOW JUST RETURNED TO WORK A DESK JOB 12$ an hour and they took EVERYTHING AND THEN SOME!!

SO NOW IM BROKE FOR HAVING TO COVER FOR ALL OF US NOW.

I CANT GET AHEAD NOW NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WORK AND EITHER CAN HE. THAT MONEY MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE.
I’m so fucking passed right now. Thought it was a mistake and we’d get the money back but now it’s not looking good after hearing this…. They said it was from 2009 taxes and 2020 taxes and guess what? He just paid 40k in taxes after a divorce a couple years ago and finally had it all straightened out. They released the lean on the truck only a few months ago and owed him money back!!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 August, 06:12
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
🙏

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
05 August, 06:45
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
What really gets me is that they didn’t just empty my fiancés bank account and this man’s bank account and take everything they have…… they also took more money than actually existed and left both accounts NEGATIVE by thousands, man in video lost hundreds of thousands….

This is beyond criminal.

GET YOUR MONEY OUT THE BANKS.

BOTH of them had properly paid their taxes, or so they thought.

This is absolutely terrifying that they can just do whatever they want regardless of how much money actually was in these accounts.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
03 August, 09:31
That is really bad. I wonder how many more Americans this is happening to? Trying to kill all the small businesses. Better hope pedojoe is removed soon. Can't stand see people hurting like this because of corrupt politicians.

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
03 August, 09:54
In response All Right to his Publication
It's sickening 😞 abuse of power