Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
03 August, 01:37
What is going on at the IRS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
03 August, 09:56 (E)
In response Captain Morgan to her Publication
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!! THIS JUST HAPPENED TO MY FIANCE!!

FUNNY YOU POST THIS!

GUESS WHAT?!?

WE LIVE IN INDIANA TOO!

THIS HAPPENED THROUGH CHASE! SAME BANK
PATTERN FORMING HERE?

THEY TOOK EVERY DIME HE HAD AND LEFT HIS ACCOUNT NEGATIVE -$2,000.

HE IS AN ARMY VET, INJURED JUST HAD 3 SURGERIES AND ONLY NOW JUST RETURNED TO WORK A DESK JOB 12$ an hour and they took EVERYTHING AND THEN SOME!!

SO NOW IM BROKE FOR HAVING TO COVER FOR ALL OF US NOW.

I CANT GET AHEAD NOW NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WORK AND EITHER CAN HE. THAT MONEY MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE.
I’m so fucking passed right now. Thought it was a mistake and we’d get the money back but now it’s not looking good after hearing this…. They said it was from 2009 taxes and 2020 taxes and guess what? He just paid 40k in taxes after a divorce a couple years ago and finally had it all straightened out. They released the lean on the truck only a few months ago and owed him money back!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
What really gets me is that they didn’t just empty my fiancés bank account and this man’s bank account and take everything they have…… they also took more money than actually existed and left both accounts NEGATIVE by thousands, man in video lost hundreds of thousands….

This is beyond criminal.

GET YOUR MONEY OUT THE BANKS.

BOTH of them had properly paid their taxes, or so they thought.

This is absolutely terrifying that they can just do whatever they want regardless of how much money actually was in these accounts.
06:45 AM - Aug 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it