Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 10:58
Well Nana created a new acct on Twitter today. I didn't even last one whole evening til twitter was stopping me from posting saying I was a bot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I did get my original account reinstated last November after being booted off for 2 years & have been watching cautiously - I did have hope after EM fired a lot of people that we would start to approach free & unfettered speech

When the platform moved recently on that business of not letting the accounts be seen unless you had an account to log into...and then limiting viewing posts per day, whether verified or non-verfied accounts...that was a red flag to me

And I just don't feel comfortable with the way the "X" brand is being pushing - or the feel of the platform
There has been a shift
I'll stay there a while longer & gather & pass along info & support people, but I'm only on there once a day now & keeping an even closer eye on things
01:00 PM - Aug 04, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it