Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 10:58
Well Nana created a new acct on Twitter today. I didn't even last one whole evening til twitter was stopping me from posting saying I was a bot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 August, 09:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Titter recognised my new acc by ip address! Hv appealed quite a few times to no avail; in fact been farcical as hv been getting instantaneous replies saying "after careful review..." obviously they're the ones with the bots!
Think we're better off not being on there as it is currently Nana! 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well I think there is purpose to being there really. It is a bit different since most of the bots and many of the jerks have fled I have some ppl there I would like to speak with that are not anywhere else.
10:27 PM - Aug 03, 2023
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 August, 01:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wud like to be on there to be part of that "battleground" Nana n maybe help make a difference. If the DS bots are gone there appear to be others stopping ppl like me (n you) from getting back n maybe for good reason?
Having listened to EM talking to Zuby a while back, my exile may even be purely geographical.
Fact is i don't know the reason, just that it is a farce.
Will not give up trying tho 💛

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 August, 12:53
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
They let me back to use this new acct yesterday.

All I did was create a new gmail address, used my real name, and my real phone number to create a new account instead of trying to continue to appeal.