Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 August, 10:43
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 August, 09:56
blackrock and vanguard do reverse mortgages from seniors and they eventually own the family home and nothing is left in equity while usually 1 spouse is still living, but is immediately in poverty cuz they can't sell their home cuz Vanguard owns it.

They market seniors with the "retirement programs"

It would be better to see the family home in most cases and not give it to Blackrock and Vanguard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
03 August, 09:48
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
⭐️

Robert Franz @afsocrob
03 August, 09:25
Blackrock is PURE EVIL, they are into EVERYTHING.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 August, 10:08
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Black Rock owns Vanguard.
Vanguard owns Black Rock.
Controlling interest in both the Rothschilds.

And from what I am seeing now, the Rothschilds are themselves, controlled by the Orsini family... that can trace its lineage back to the Julian family (Julius Ceaser etc), which was Etruscan prior to the formation of Rome.

The mafia connection is even more evident.

The mafia is a direct descendant of the sharia street patrol, Sicily was under caliphate control for 300 years.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
02 August, 09:25
dont these people have their hands in pension funds??
i see the commercials on tv over where i am

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
02 August, 11:15
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
That is what I am hearing