Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If I had to rate social media platforms by quality of the comments, it would go:
1. AU
2. Gab
3. X

People here seem not to have the same need for validation or social gestures. More solidly meaningful feedback.
06:41 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 August, 02:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 August, 12:39
AU
I don't waste time and energy on stupid people anymore! Anyway Twitter is all A.I. and shills I don't want to save them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
03 August, 12:57
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Exactly!! And I've run out of platforms to be booted off of 😂

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 August, 12:37
AU helped free us of the virtue signaling madness. That mindless response to anything that disagrees with the narrative.

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 August, 11:02
Still locked out of twitter or x

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
03 August, 11:01

Law & Physics @physics171
03 August, 10:56
Lots of super interaction on AU.

QSI Telegram chat, exceptional, diggers, team spirit, amazing really, thinking Merging Anonup with QSI main channel and chat.
There is a lot of love, connections are profound, sharing, team effort, logic, reason, auditing, facts, learning law, Physics, self love, some of the most intelligent minds, growing fast.
😄💜

Every Time @soTELLme533
02 August, 11:52
Thanks, Martin.
From what I see, Anons are patriots in a battle between good and evil.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 August, 11:27
It feels like we all know each other here.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 August, 11:14
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
✨😊✨

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
03 August, 12:01
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 11:12
Most of the ppl here are more awake than other platforms. We still have a long way to go, but once we get past this waking up part I am excited for the learning/changing parts.

Most here imo, have lost the need for ego and draw more pleasure from a peace balance, more able to converse without anger.
We are all different, not meant to be the same, Nana thinks.
We will have to get along in order to evolve.
We must get to a space of existing without hurting each other, realizing that we are all the same fractal pieces off God inside, but still retain our sovereign differences within the Earth suit/soul experiment.

We will get there one day at a time.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
02 August, 11:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You say we have a long way to go and I agree. But how long do you think before military comes out. Weeks months or years or decades

Every Time @soTELLme533
02 August, 11:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I was going to click the like and share buttons, but I couldn't
it was a 17 and an 11.
Anyway, AU is great.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
02 August, 11:12
Love AU. I quit Gab, found it annoying and I find X evil.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 August, 11:11
Well it does help bring our average up with that Martin guy's pictures.
😃😃😃

None None @MUDD
02 August, 09:21
Definitely some genuine discourse...vulnerability; anger and frustration; confusion; love and hate...it feels like a pinball machine some times - can get bounced around pretty good...

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
02 August, 08:58
AU is absolutely a one-of-a-kind place! Almost completely positive with very few, rare exceptions! I believe we've been able to keep it that way with our high vibes!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 August, 08:59
AU is homeschool for the soul 💫 . My Patriot friend Art said Amy you have to join Anonup I said no Art , he said just do it . I did and we stayed in contact until about 2 years ago . 😳 last phone call I was like I thought you died he said almost 😔 and he would call me soon . I can't reach him . So here I am . And where are you Art ?

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 August, 11:19
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
WELCOME TO OUR SITE!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 August, 11:50
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Everyone should rt it so we can help them say hello

Sista Sue @SC18835410
02 August, 08:54
Possibly because the account holders here are actual people, not bots, and the shills/paytriots/jerks/etc get fooked faster than Hunter can sniff a line of coke off a hookers belly! 😉

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
02 August, 08:49
Yes more intimate also which I like very much.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
02 August, 08:46
I agree, me too

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 August, 08:44
I hate being on X. Just purge me again😅 AU is the best hands down👊 The people are more genuine here than anywhere.

Kira Kju @kju17
02 August, 07:42
1. AU
2. au
3. aU

TonyG @TonyG
02 August, 07:38
Here we have grown out of the infancy of validation. instant gratification and the need to be "liked." We are accustom to repetitive disappointment in our society. We have been fortified with the knowledge and awareness to the evil that has been surrounding us for decades. We are in the advanced stages of awakening. At this point the inability for those without our wisdom to accept our truth is no longer relevant. Because of the unique experience we have had by starting where we did, ego has been tempered to self restraint. Drama is practically non existent on AU. Here relativity is tangible without validation.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 August, 11:32
In response TonyG to his Publication
Well said.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
02 August, 07:17
Yep!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 August, 07:12
👌👌👌

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
02 August, 07:08
😍👍Yes quite a different community
I had multiple platforms to choose but got guided gravitational pulled gently pushed here???
But thank God because it seems like birds of the feathers have flocked together divinely...👍

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
02 August, 06:57
I totally agree with that rating