Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 August, 06:41
If I had to rate social media platforms by quality of the comments, it would go:
1. AU
2. Gab
3. X

People here seem not to have the same need for validation or social gestures. More solidly meaningful feedback.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 11:12
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Most of the ppl here are more awake than other platforms. We still have a long way to go, but once we get past this waking up part I am excited for the learning/changing parts.

Most here imo, have lost the need for ego and draw more pleasure from a peace balance, more able to converse without anger.
We are all different, not meant to be the same, Nana thinks.
We will have to get along in order to evolve.
We must get to a space of existing without hurting each other, realizing that we are all the same fractal pieces off God inside, but still retain our sovereign differences within the Earth suit/soul experiment.

We will get there one day at a time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
I was going to click the like and share buttons, but I couldn't
it was a 17 and an 11.
Anyway, AU is great.
11:55 PM - Aug 02, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it