Martin Geddes @martingeddes
This is definitely an “it takes all sorts” kind of war. It’s a fact that the enemy propaganda and academic papers rate me as one of the most troublesome “QAnon promoters”, of which I can be appropriately pleased. Yet I have partied hard, and misbehaved thoroughly… so would be totally unsuitable for any senior office or public servant role.

If I had to confess all my sins for a security clearance, I would ask to bring a sleeping bag, as it might take a while. I wouldn’t last long in the formal military, and can’t hold down any regular job. Never any victims, just ordinary Wildean vices, so no meaningful scandals to uncover.

I suppose the task of breaking the matrix needs wayward misfits who have no value for respectability. Some of the untold stories are pretty wild. I have seen more angles on our society than my academic contemporaries with conventional lives. Has softened my judgemental desire, given me more compassion and appreciation for true diversity and dignity of all.
06:22 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
04 August, 07:56 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It makes me laugh that the woke left portray us as extreme right wing conservatives when most of us would have considered ourselves left of centre liberal before awakening. We're not extreme, we're just 'real'! The boundaries have just slid so far left that we have crossed the centre line into the right!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
03 August, 09:26
Team Short Bus 🚌 Bro. My whole encarnation, this time. Ya made me bust in a belly laugh in the second paragraph. 🤣 Tell ya a not so secret? They didn't like me at all in the military. I do think they kept me around tho. Because I had an eye for aspects some miss. I hand that back to you ✋ like a gift 🎁 😏 of friendship Brother. Although we have yet met? When we do? It is bound to be a great adventure. Of that I am certain Martin. Your voice in Quarty? Elegant, and crystalline in nature. 😊 🤠 Even tho you do have that funny accent. 😄 US 🇺🇸 Colonists? Did this a few times now. Ya'll fixing to see 👀 sum shit now. Buckle up for aeon swap. Ye fookin haw! ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 August, 09:14
Promoting Q.. largely... is a kind of cleansing of the spirit, a repentance for the crude quality of lives all of us sinners have lived... and Martin, there's no more slave-employment for you, because you were chosen to be a leader 😍💪🙏

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
02 August, 11:57
Love you, Martin.... Glad you're with us!

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
02 August, 10:07
That’s why we love you Martin. 💞💞💞

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 August, 09:42
💕💕💕

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
02 August, 09:41
You my friend and brother have a beautiful heart! None of our past actions matter or define who we are now. This has been a very tricky, difficult place to navigate and much to keep us in false pleasures and turmoil. Your clear insight, honesty and pure heart radiate ..I've seen and felt it. 💖

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
02 August, 09:00
KeK AF….

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
02 August, 08:59
Party in darkness (Doing things that others would find detestable), goes bad (Learn the error of your ways, but still have the dark thoughts in your mind), see better light (Understanding the error and try to fix it), do good (Understanding with others, that we are not perfect, but being compassionate on another level than most by accepting our past).

I think all of us anons have done the same, you're the only one giving admittance to it, while not exposing details.

I may have not hit your darkness (Sin), but I have been there and done my fair share as well.

I hope you are not beating yourself up about it. Keep moving forward. No level of remembrance or damages will change anything from the past. Though, I need not have you remember this, as you are an articulate genius and what you are saying, thinking and doing is far beyond my understanding, knowing so little about you.

You've been on fire today, good repentance strengthens us all.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 August, 08:50
It all leads back to the heart Martin, you’ve always been compassionate, kind hearted and more biased leaning towards service to others. Don’t forget that means loving yourself too!

Personally, I don’t think those things matter, but would love to hear some of the stories, lol.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 August, 08:43
❤️

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
02 August, 08:26
Oh...they all have the same stories. They just pretend they were angels, and the questionnaires don’t get into lifestyle as much anymore (hard to try to play all sanctimonious when you have fake trannies in leadership with clearances.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
02 August, 06:44
Martin, meet the Bible…

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 August, 06:44
IMO, many wayward misfits have a way of seeing things more clearly, A wisdom of the world, eyes to see and ears to hear that many lack. Many are able to break through ideological subversion that others can not because of their life experiences.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
02 August, 09:34
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Absolutely!

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
02 August, 06:32
Misfits have value and respectability. We all have sins. We are in a fight of our lives that you have helped guide and support and bring beauty to the evil with your photography. Someday I hope to meet and hear some of your wild stories!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 August, 06:27
🤣 I treasure your honesty.
Love ya Martin.