Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 August, 06:22
This is definitely an “it takes all sorts” kind of war. It’s a fact that the enemy propaganda and academic papers rate me as one of the most troublesome “QAnon promoters”, of which I can be appropriately pleased. Yet I have partied hard, and misbehaved thoroughly… so would be totally unsuitable for any senior office or public servant role.

If I had to confess all my sins for a security clearance, I would ask to bring a sleeping bag, as it might take a while. I wouldn’t last long in the formal military, and can’t hold down any regular job. Never any victims, just ordinary Wildean vices, so no meaningful scandals to uncover.

I suppose the task of breaking the matrix needs wayward misfits who have no value for respectability. Some of the untold stories are pretty wild. I have seen more angles on our society than my academic contemporaries with conventional lives. Has softened my judgemental desire, given me more compassion and appreciation for true diversity and dignity of all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
Misfits have value and respectability. We all have sins. We are in a fight of our lives that you have helped guide and support and bring beauty to the evil with your photography. Someday I hope to meet and hear some of your wild stories!
06:32 PM - Aug 02, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatBrat1170 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kitty Kat, click on at the bottom under it