Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 August, 10:39
For most of us here, life feels a bit like a “prison of injustice” (both public and private), with no fixed parole date. We live in hope and faith of justice coming to release us from the oppression of being hated upon. Only a deep belief in adherence to truth at any cost keeps you going.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 August, 11:55
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yes!! On point for sure. And all of this emotional trauma bleeds into the physical. Anyone having trouble sleeping? The only antidote I know is to call on my Creator. The battle for my mind is is exhausting!! Blessings Martin❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
The struggle is very real. Prayer helps. My golden retriever helps. My cats help. I'm praying for you girl.

https://youtu.be/GhE31dFfo...
Female Warriors - Two Steps From Hell - Never Back Down - Epic - YouTube

Two Steps From Hell - Never Back Down - Women Warriors.Fan made video. Clips and song belong to their respective owners. Warrior Women in movies.

01:17 PM - Aug 02, 2023
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 August, 02:08
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Thank you so much Michelle❤️🙏

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
02 August, 02:31
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
You are so welcome. I get it. I actually contemplated going back on Zoloft today-it's been that rough of a road. Call me anytime. I mean it.