Martin Geddes @martingeddes
For most of us here, life feels a bit like a “prison of injustice” (both public and private), with no fixed parole date. We live in hope and faith of justice coming to release us from the oppression of being hated upon. Only a deep belief in adherence to truth at any cost keeps you going.
10:39 AM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
03 August, 08:36
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
03 August, 08:35
Amen brother 🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
02 August, 01:07
Dude, I am about to go full-on kinetic. I am fed the fuck up...people here make me laugh...sitting on their hands doing fkn nothing...meanwhile the shit show rages on...I am about out of words...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 August, 01:07
Amen💖🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼 I have been called rebellious and conspiracy theorist that don’t anything you name it but I know 1 thing for sure the harder we fight they come back even harder . We are going to have the last laugh God Wins though we been dump on to the point we get physically and mentally sick we stick to the truth and keep fighting. 💖 u Martin we are all hanging in this together. WWG1WGA THROUGH GOD WHO GIVES US STRENGTH 💖🙌🏼🙏🏼🕊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 01:06
Nana can not even imagine the suffering of the Q Team and others helping that have been in this for literally decades.
How they held on to hope for that long is beyond all natural reasoning.
My only thought to it being possible for me that long would have been if I had been able to see the future and know that it would turn out ok in the end.
But for me I have seen that in my NDE. Idk about the future of Earth but I do know about how it turns out when I leave this Earth suit and that gets me thro most things.

We will win eventually!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 August, 11:58
The more we find our true self the more we feel this body traps us from doing as we were meant to. Fly!

Never to return.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 August, 11:55
Yes!! On point for sure. And all of this emotional trauma bleeds into the physical. Anyone having trouble sleeping? The only antidote I know is to call on my Creator. The battle for my mind is is exhausting!! Blessings Martin❤️🙏

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
02 August, 01:17
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
The struggle is very real. Prayer helps. My golden retriever helps. My cats help. I'm praying for you girl.

https://youtu.be/GhE31dFfo...
Female Warriors - Two Steps From Hell - Never Back Down - Epic - YouTube

Two Steps From Hell - Never Back Down - Women Warriors.Fan made video. Clips and song belong to their respective owners. Warrior Women in movies.

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
02 August, 11:54
I have come to the conclusion that justice will be attained when we slip the mortal coil. There will be no justice in this lifetime

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 August, 01:14
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
Just when all seems lost Justice will strike, like the a bolt of lightening. It is [their] world that is being destroyed not ours. God Wins! We win.
[They} lose!

"The Best Is Yet To Come"
- President Donald J Trump
( A man who keeps his promises )

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
02 August, 11:27
Although you express your feelings in a much deeper fashion than I am able to articulate, I relate to you the most out of anyone I follow on any platform. We are in the same boat, even though we are thousands of miles away…

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 August, 10:52
Hey Martin, good to see you here! 🥰🙏🏼
Words of wisdom there!! ❤️ #tbiytc

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
02 August, 10:42
Such an odd space to be in...but here we are

Cob Cob @Colob123
02 August, 01:31
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
A huge layoff yesterday and a massive push for budget cuts. There are going to be a lot of very upset people. This is not going to end well if it doesn't end soon.