Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
Most of you — if not all — have heard President Trump's inauguration speech... Now with all we know and have learned, listen to it again, really listen to what he says...
07:57 AM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
03 August, 10:15
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
So basically, there was no real 2020 election it was a movie and we’re still watching it…….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
03 August, 10:23 (E)
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
I think there was, a lot of recent history is a scripted movie, to wake the people up, you can do absolutely nothing with a sleeping population as we can see for example with what happened during the covid hoax period, like Q said, This is not a game... There are 38 posts with this phrase in it...🙏

https://qalerts.app/?q=thi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 August, 09:52

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 August, 08:07
THANK YOU for this wonderful refresher. So much to unpack in this, and it makes everything happening make more sense. This day and this speech will definitely go down in history. I'm bookmarking this one! 😍

Every Time @soTELLme533
02 August, 07:40
Jim Caviezel (Sound of Freedom) called him the 'New Moses' and some are saying that with all the persecution he's endured and is still enduring, he is saintly.
Now with all we know, it's not hard to see that he was chosen.
God bless him always.

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 August, 07:56
In response Every Time to her Publication
He's neither, Hes Donald John Trump!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
02 August, 07:18
LOVE

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 August, 03:53
This speech is my favorite proof that there is a covert military sting operation taking place to take down our nation's enemies foreign and domestic. In order to return power back to the American People where it belongs. 1:58 min mark President Trump states "Today's ceremony however has very special meaning. Because today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another, or from one part to another, but we are transferring power from Washington D.C. and giving it back to you the People." As military officers quietly file in behind him and stand stoically and then leave as quietly as they arrived.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 August, 08:03
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
This part right here told me we have been under military control since then. They wouldn't have walked away otherwise. Removed us from the corporation was my feeling

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 August, 02:55
Promises made...promises kept

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 August, 10:39
A most amazing speech, historical... one I listen to every so often... and sounds more exciting everytime I watch!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
02 August, 09:45
I do this OFTEN. ❤

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 August, 09:12
The gathering of military branch representatives behind him was interesting... they did not stay long, before moving back into the audience.

An understated - "We are backing this President, threaten him at your peril."

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts