Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
02 August, 07:57
Most of you — if not all — have heard President Trump's inauguration speech... Now with all we know and have learned, listen to it again, really listen to what he says...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 August, 03:53
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
This speech is my favorite proof that there is a covert military sting operation taking place to take down our nation's enemies foreign and domestic. In order to return power back to the American People where it belongs. 1:58 min mark President Trump states "Today's ceremony however has very special meaning. Because today we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another, or from one part to another, but we are transferring power from Washington D.C. and giving it back to you the People." As military officers quietly file in behind him and stand stoically and then leave as quietly as they arrived.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
This part right here told me we have been under military control since then. They wouldn't have walked away otherwise. Removed us from the corporation was my feeling
08:03 PM - Aug 02, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it