Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
I am sick. How long can I live? Will this war end and change the world in my lifetime? A medical industry polluted by devil-worshipping serpents. When will I be able to receive proper treatment? I became very weak, both physically and mentally. If you don't mind, Warriors of Light. can you send me some light
I would like to see a new world if possible.
If this strange earth continues for many years, it will be very difficult for me to survive.
I thought this fight would end sooner. There are some weird things that make me wonder if I'm being targeted by the devil.
I don't want to lose to the devil.
Please bring back the real medical industry as soon as possible. I hope everything will end soon.
βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨
11:48 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 August, 11:42
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
God loves you and ceaselessly heals you. I look forward to being in Heaven where there is no pain, no death, no tears and many loving friends. πŸ™πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 August, 10:41
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™πŸ™πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
19 August, 11:29
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žPlease Dear God, help Angel Feather in Japan πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

20 August, 10:42
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 August, 11:25
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

20 August, 10:43
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 August, 04:23
Angel, I am so sorry you haven’t gotten well. I am praying for you, sending you light and praying for your total healing. Every day, ask to put on the full Armor of God, ask Him for protection and ask him for healing. I will pray for you every day. Don’t give up hope, keep the faith and sending you love ❀️ and light! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

10 August, 11:04
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I appreciate your kindness and prayers. thank you.πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ’ž

Vicki Lord @Vlord
08 August, 12:14
Sending prayers….πŸ™πŸ»

09 August, 12:29
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Thank you very much.πŸ™πŸ’ž

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 August, 11:23
I'm praying for you. I am crying my eyes out right now. This pain of our existence is so hard for empathic hearts. I pray for strength everyday. I pray for an end to this suffering and constantly am reminding myself that I need to stay strong because I want to help fix this mess. I am so frustrated because that's all I want to do.
Take mega dose of vitamin C. Try and eat whole foods, organic, non gmo.
Use essential oils and pray to GOD to show you how to heal your body. I love you Patriot. Hang in there. We will make it together, one step, one prayer at a time.

09 August, 12:47
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I appreciate your kindness very much. I asked for help here last year and received a lot of prayers and advice. I'm following a lot of the advice and what I've researched myself. Everything is groping.
Running the perfect outsider. I believe what President Trump says. I believe Q's message.Life is finite in this demon-controlled world. So sometimes it gets weak. Let me ask for help from time to time. I want to get out of the matrix as soon as possible. Thank you.
βœ¨πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žβœ¨

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
08 August, 11:19
528 Hz & 432 Hz ➀ Miracle Healing Tones | Raise Your Vibration | High Vibrational Frequency Music - YouTube

Listening to 432Hz music resonates inside our body, releases emotional blockages and expands our consciousness. 432Hz allows us to tune into the wisdom of th...

09 August, 12:26
In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 August, 11:10
Get some black seed oil!!!

09 August, 12:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
08 August, 11:09
Prayers πŸ™πŸ» I am right there with you.

09 August, 12:25
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

chore Toke @choretoke
08 August, 11:07
Sending high Vibration positive energy and Love your wayπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

09 August, 12:24
In response chore Toke to her Publication

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 August, 10:36
Sent prayers for you to be filled with Creator's Unconditional Love and Light angelfeather 555
βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ’«

09 August, 12:23
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Thank you very much.555οΌπŸ™πŸ’ž

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
08 August, 10:35
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
08 August, 10:29
Healing πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•Šsent your way!!!

09 August, 12:22
In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 August, 10:29
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

robert parrish @pfarm12
07 August, 04:42
You have what you already need. No one can help you but you. Stop whining.....it's all just a dream.. temporary! Not what you expected? Tough love my friend. Exercise your sovereignty. "IAM" is all there is.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
07 August, 01:19
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around AngelFeather555 and help her heal from whatever is ailing her. Please protect her with Your Holy Armor and shield her under Your Mighty Wings. Give her love and light and let her know You are guiding her pathway. Give her strength, courage, wisdom, discernment, and whatever else she needs to face whatever seems to be bringing her down. If it be Your will Father. I ask these things in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

07 August, 09:42
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you for your kindness and your prayers.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
07 August, 01:05
Most bodies that have been on the American diet and have been on big pharma drugs are struggling, deficient and poisoned.

I do not know what you're facing but I do highly recommend you read all the posts @ mercuryfreekids.org. I do not know how old you are or your condition like burden of heavy metals etc. but the protocol can help. Our bodies are designed to fix itself. But we have to remove the poisons and give the body what it needs to be able to make those repairs. It is a life change but it works.

One other thing is that people have forgotten how to listen to their bodies. Once we knew how to listen and what natural supplements, minerals, vitamins that we needed at any given time. You can re-learn how to listen to your body.

Learn the supplements, minerals, vitamins and how they work in your body from the web site.
Nurture your body as it is your amazing temple and it deserves to be treated as such.
Read about the epsom flush at the site. Blessings!πŸ’

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
07 August, 12:45
Praying for your peace, comfort and resolve as you heal. May God’s timing guide you in His perfect plan. You aren’t alone in this fight. πŸ™βœ¨

07 August, 09:36
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
07 August, 12:14
❀️Love Light and Positivity❀️

Law & Physics @physics171
06 August, 11:51
Able to follow along awhile learning solutions, problem solving.
QSI
https://t.me/s/QuantumStel...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 August, 11:38
LightπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Sent Angel feather!πŸ’ž

07 August, 09:33
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 August, 11:38
Prayers for your healing, Angel Feather πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

07 August, 09:31
In response New Years Day to her Publication

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
06 August, 11:37
Lifting you up in healing prayers, love and light. πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈβœ¨πŸ™

07 August, 09:31
In response Kim V.. to her Publication

We The People @OutOfMatrix
06 August, 10:45
Sending prayers, light and hugs your way.

07 August, 09:30
In response We The People to her Publication

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
06 August, 10:23
πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 August, 10:19
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
An AU fren just told me to focus
on healing myself.
She said stop being concerned
about when, at least for a while,
take a break.
So I will try to take one day at a time
and each day, do something for my health
Hugs and beautiful light to you.

Law & Physics @physics171
06 August, 11:50
In response Every Time to her Publication

07 August, 09:29
In response Every Time to her Publication

connie wright @cowri
06 August, 10:17
πŸ’šπŸ™πŸ’š

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 August, 10:10
Sending you a big hug. I pray you get a good night's rest and feel better come the morning! God Bless you Angel Feather. πŸ’•

07 August, 09:28
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you very much.πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ’ž

Green 8700 @Green8700
06 August, 10:01
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

07 August, 09:27
In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 August, 09:59
The creator woke you up for a reason.
For me, prayer, qigong, healing frequencies & reminding myself every day, God won and all this chaos around us is to allow as many as possible the opportunity to wake up. Rest when needed. Our job is to wait at this point. Military has the heavy lift.
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ™

07 August, 09:52
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication