Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 August, 04:55
There are moments when I see the breathtaking level of disclosure happening on AU, and wonder at the minuscule audience who can appreciate what they are seeing. Armies of academics, journalists, and researchers who couldn’t recognise a diamond if it fell from the sky right in front of a jewellery shop window in a box labelled “mystery precious stone”. They have no curiosity and no ability to accept oblique communications from unofficial sources. One quick search on a database for published papers, and no results means it doesn’t exist, even if they hold it in their hand. Future historians will comb over the AU archive and marvel at what went on here. There are disclosure ops all over the place, but this looks like the premier one. Significance way beyond its size. And being AU, I will never write an article about it. The price of membership is discretion about who you invite in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
"Future historians will comb over the AU archive and marvel at what went on here."

This is my go-to place, a single click on Timeline never fails to bring up something of interest.

I wonder if this site will remain once it's all over? It would be a travesty to wipe out all the research people have shared, their insights, thoughts, & shared experiences.

anonup appeared out of the blue, I don't really know who set it up but it appeared at the time we needed to continue after being booted off twitter.

We don't have people posting just to be noticed, most here are too savvy to fall for fake patriots. We are people who care, who wish to share our findings so others may know.

We don't mind if we don't get a lot of reposts or likes, as long as we know our posts will be viewed is enough. If it helps just one person, our efforts are worth it. I appreciate what others share, we can't find it all ourselves.

Together, we get it.
05:18 PM - Aug 01, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 August, 03:08
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
SO GLAD FOR A PLACE OF FAMILY OF LIKE-MINDED HUMANS FOR SUPPORT. THANK YOU.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
02 August, 06:55
Wonderful post. TY. 💕 🔥

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
01 August, 06:47
Beautiful words!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
01 August, 06:39
💗👏

Resonates so deeply it made my eyes leak!
😇

01 August, 07:00
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
We really are invisibly connected. Resonance sends vibes.

We are bouncing off each other and becoming aware of our true selves.

I have had intense spirtual connections with animals. No cat can resist me, even when its 'owner' says their moggie never goes to anyone else. I have willed them in my mind, they come to me, one even climbed onto my lap to the amazement of it's lesser human.

And, if we connect through resonance, so can 'spirit' souls who have passed over. I've been priveleged to have experienced spiritual happenings. That amazes me, so much so that I'm prepared to be amazed at what I expect will collectively blow our minds.

Found this! 🔽

https://theconversation.co...

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
01 August, 06:17
Kobayashi started it after WeGo. I can't look at my profile without loosing this but that's when it started.

01 August, 06:28
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
Thank you.

This Kobayashi?

https://www.toyconuk.com/n...

Laritha Savage @Laritha
01 August, 06:09
Koda said he is backing it up so it returns intact.

Law & Physics @physics171
01 August, 05:59

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 August, 05:54
I have learned so many ways to naturally heal. Anon Up has been a life saver. The prayers are always just what I needed at the time I'm reading them as well. I have thought about starting Q posts again from #1 . I always enjoy reading different takes on them. That's what helped me grow.

amy lilley @amylilley
01 August, 05:50
I love this, so beautifully penned🐸sweet blessings😎

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
01 August, 05:43
Thank you. Beautifully said. 💞

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
01 August, 05:35 (E)
Beautiful words, I am sure admistrator (Koba) will enjoy your compliment.
Fyi, it started before the Twitter fallout

01 August, 06:14
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
Interesting!

Does that suggest Koba Admin knew we were going to be booted?

If so, something is happening behind the scenes we are not privy to, which I long suspected.

I suspect those on the wrong side of humanity would not have been allowed to continue in their ways. Twitter had private compartments for use of the cabal involved in trafficking.

We are very thankful to those who set this site up for those made homeless.