Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 August, 04:55
There are moments when I see the breathtaking level of disclosure happening on AU, and wonder at the minuscule audience who can appreciate what they are seeing. Armies of academics, journalists, and researchers who couldn’t recognise a diamond if it fell from the sky right in front of a jewellery shop window in a box labelled “mystery precious stone”. They have no curiosity and no ability to accept oblique communications from unofficial sources. One quick search on a database for published papers, and no results means it doesn’t exist, even if they hold it in their hand. Future historians will comb over the AU archive and marvel at what went on here. There are disclosure ops all over the place, but this looks like the premier one. Significance way beyond its size. And being AU, I will never write an article about it. The price of membership is discretion about who you invite in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
01 August, 05:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
"Future historians will comb over the AU archive and marvel at what went on here."

This is my go-to place, a single click on Timeline never fails to bring up something of interest.

I wonder if this site will remain once it's all over? It would be a travesty to wipe out all the research people have shared, their insights, thoughts, & shared experiences.

anonup appeared out of the blue, I don't really know who set it up but it appeared at the time we needed to continue after being booted off twitter.

We don't have people posting just to be noticed, most here are too savvy to fall for fake patriots. We are people who care, who wish to share our findings so others may know.

We don't mind if we don't get a lot of reposts or likes, as long as we know our posts will be viewed is enough. If it helps just one person, our efforts are worth it. I appreciate what others share, we can't find it all ourselves.

Together, we get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
Wonderful post. TY. 💕 🔥
06:55 AM - Aug 02, 2023
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FullwithHope in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Love Life, click on at the bottom under it