Hidden Truth @RedPillPez
07 February, 07:33
Why has nobody been to the Moon in such a long Time?
Buzz will answer that for you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
09 February, 09:59
In response Hidden Truth to his Publication
Here's another I happened to come across today.
https://youtu.be/9I1WK3-q_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
After the astronaut drops the bombshell, the silly twit of a host laughs giddily and says, "We cahn't get into that!" Yeah, God forbid you have a REAL conversation on the "telly." Gatekeepers hire piss-ants like that to NOT ask questions. Ridiculous world we live in.
10:27 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Heather Danielle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pike_Bishop in this post can reply
Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
09 February, 10:30
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
I thought these astronauts weren't allowed to talk.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 February, 12:45
In response Heather Danielle to her Publication
All the more reason to keep him talking! A person who is supposed to remain silent on manners but readily reveals secret information is someone you encourage to keep talking if you're a real journalist. Oops, well I think I just identified the problem: there are no real journalists in influential positions anymore.