Hidden Truth @RedPillPez
07 February, 07:33
Why has nobody been to the Moon in such a long Time?
Buzz will answer that for you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
09 February, 09:59
In response Hidden Truth to his Publication
Here's another I happened to come across today.
https://youtu.be/9I1WK3-q_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
09 February, 10:27
In response Heather Danielle to her Publication
After the astronaut drops the bombshell, the silly twit of a host laughs giddily and says, "We cahn't get into that!" Yeah, God forbid you have a REAL conversation on the "telly." Gatekeepers hire piss-ants like that to NOT ask questions. Ridiculous world we live in.

Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
09 February, 10:30
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
I thought these astronauts weren't allowed to talk.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
All the more reason to keep him talking! A person who is supposed to remain silent on manners but readily reveals secret information is someone you encourage to keep talking if you're a real journalist. Oops, well I think I just identified the problem: there are no real journalists in influential positions anymore.
12:45 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Heather Danielle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pike_Bishop in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pike Bishop, click on at the bottom under it