Hidden Truth @RedPillPez
Why has nobody been to the Moon in such a long Time?
Buzz will answer that for you
07:33 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by RedPillPez in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
19 March, 01:22
In response Hidden Truth to his Publication
... also, Back then, did we REALLY have the tech to TRANSMIT communication thousands of mi away... moon to earth and back? Seems we barely have that NOW. 🧐 I think maybe we needed a WIN for AMERICA back then. idk πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I also saw a series of youtube videos debunking the debunk of USA travel to the moon( during my trip down this πŸ‡πŸ•³), but comments there also debunk THAT. lol Comments can tell us a LOT! 😊#alwayReadComments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
19 March, 01:16
WOW! TYSM for sharing this! EYE OPENING! πŸ‘€Now I'm in another πŸ‡πŸ•³ πŸ™„ (lol) VERY "interdasting"🧐 And then I went to read comments here and see more videos others shared, which took me deeper into the πŸ•³ and I wandered and ended up at the Sumerian gods and...We ARE the ALIENS! LMAO! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™„ β€œThe Astronaut and The Sumerian Gods”. wth? 2min video. I thought that was funny. But for real, for years, I’ve heard theories we never went to the moon& I’d never seen any proof of that until your share here. Good find!πŸ‘

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
molly danless @Swandive
10 February, 10:01
GRETA?

Jim McG @jimmcg1
10 February, 04:01
Go to the 32 minute mark in "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon", and watch the next 6 minutes.

You will NEVER have any doubts about whether Apollo 11 went to the moon.

At halfway to the moon, Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong on camera faking the footage of the earth from that distance when they were sitting right above the earth.

Truth Hurts7 @truthurts7v7n
09 February, 10:41
Psalm 19:1-4 #THEFIRMAMENT πŸ™πŸ½

Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
09 February, 09:59
Here's another I happened to come across today.
https://youtu.be/9I1WK3-q_...

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
09 February, 10:27
In response Heather Danielle to her Publication
After the astronaut drops the bombshell, the silly twit of a host laughs giddily and says, "We cahn't get into that!" Yeah, God forbid you have a REAL conversation on the "telly." Gatekeepers hire piss-ants like that to NOT ask questions. Ridiculous world we live in.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 February, 09:53
BOOM Chaka Laka! At his age, he has no reason to BS.
He's truly joyful Trump is going to establish a base on
Mars...

Tamara Shea @tnmady
09 February, 09:46
when was this? did he ever comment on this?

Hidden Truth @RedPillPez
09 February, 09:59
In response Tamara Shea to her Publication

Marley McCord @Marley808
09 February, 09:30
HA that answer...or not answer πŸ€” was amazing πŸš€πŸŒ˜πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
07 February, 08:06
Well, because the 4TH/5TH REICH ARE THERE, WORKING WITH ET'S AS WELL.

Noodles Noodles @Noodles
07 February, 08:04