Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
31 July, 08:06
I Use To Rule The World JFK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 July, 09:06
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
I don't know if this is appropriate, and I never would actually. BUT I wanna pinch his cheeks and tell him thank you. Old lady style. lol GOD bless him and his lady in Jesus name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 July, 09:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Which cheeks? 😂
He's so good lookin 😊

Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
31 July, 09:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😂😂😂

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 July, 09:15
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Well, I'm still a girl 😁& never too old 😁

31 July, 09:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
My mama saw a good lookin man at the beach, tried to PUSH me out the door. Said GET down to that beach, that man saw you yesterday and he is lookin for ya. lol I was like MAMA I got a marriage paper, she said TO WHAT< get on down there. Finished with I am married not blind that is a good lookin man. lol

Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 July, 09:24
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
He has always our nation’s Prince Charming! No denying his handsome good looks but best of all he is a good man! 🙏 😊 💕