Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
31 July, 09:44
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
This brings me to tears 😥 I SO want him and his wife to be alive and to be carrying out The Plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
31 July, 09:15
God bless and protect John, Carolyn, Lauren and their loved ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
31 July, 09:13
This is amazing !

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 July, 09:12

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 July, 09:26
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
We say down south when they are handsome,"His mama done good". lol Least his wife has a handsome face to look at. lol She is gawgeous. Match made in heaven.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 July, 09:06
I don't know if this is appropriate, and I never would actually. BUT I wanna pinch his cheeks and tell him thank you. Old lady style. lol GOD bless him and his lady in Jesus name.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 July, 09:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Which cheeks? 😂
He's so good lookin 😊

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
31 July, 09:01
❤️❣️❤️