Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
my brother slept in the streets last night
he is not well :(
please send my brother healing vibes and pray God protects him
and my mom and dad please send good vibes and Love and strength please lots of strength.

all 3 of us are ready to put ourselves into the mental hospital because my brother is refusing treatment and this is becoming too much to handle

we cannot do this any more

i am so nervous i am shaking and going to be sick
my dad was crying in bed
my mom called in today

ive been crying since i woke up at 5am
i feel like im in a nightmare.

i love you all
thank you in advance
08:33 AM - Jul 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 August, 11:17
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
It's absolutely tragic Courtney I am so sorry. The doctors put my beautiful sister on fentanyl and now she has lost her family and her marriage and her mind. We have got to stay strong and stay in the power of prayer and faith . If you ever want to talk I am here for you. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alycat 777 @alycat777
06 August, 09:05
🙏🙏God Bless you and your family,Courtney..Prayers up for your brothers healing.💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
03 August, 12:31
🙏🏻✨✝️🕊💕🤗

#JesusSavesUs ✝️

#FamilyIsEverything 😇

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 August, 09:34
🙏 Praying Psalm 91 over you, your parents and brother

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 August, 09:31
🙏🙏🙏🙏💗💗

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
02 August, 09:26
🙏❤️🙏

Law & Physics @physics171
02 August, 09:24
Blessing, love, foundations of energetic balance, flow, force be with you.
😄💜

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
01 August, 01:36
Full moon peaks in the afternoon-5 am tomoro, will be less intense after . Here in MI, you can file with the circuit court to have someone picked up and eval'd, if they are found in need of help, they get it, if the eval finds they are no harm to self or others, then not much can be done, not sure what factors you are dealing with,many cures for many things said to be incurable, parasite cleanse/detox can do wonders, some possible resets to brain patterns (PTSD), via psychadelics, - not sure what factors you are dealing with. My mentor was Hanna Kroeger, you can google her name, DM me if you think I can help.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
01 August, 12:08
Much love and prayers for the whole family. 🙏🙏🙏💕

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
01 August, 12:05
May the sun bring you new energy by day.
May the moon softly restore you by night.
May the rain wash away your worries.
May the breeze blow new strength into your being.
"Dear God, The battle feels intense some days. We get tired and weak, weary and worn. It's hard to keep going in the face of defeat. But help us to remember that you will never leave us, that you're our Refuge and our Strength, an ever-present help in trouble."

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 August, 11:32
Anons Patriots lets Raise our Collective vibration and bring her brother to his senses and protect him so he can live a long healthy life Amen!

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 August, 11:04
I am so sorry you're all going through this pain. Dear heavenly Father, I believe through you that ALL things are possible. Please GOD heal this family in every way. Bring your love and healing to them and peace that only YOU can give. Comfort our sister and her family Lord. Amen. Sending you a hug.

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
01 August, 07:41
I hope you had a better night, prayers sent. May the Lord keep you all safe -surrounded with love & light for the good of all involved.💕

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
01 August, 07:11
❤️🙏❤️

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
01 August, 07:07
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
01 August, 06:33
Prayers sent, the same with my daughter she couch surfs, does drugs and is in a satanic cult, uses her body to buy drugs has been arrested and has many mental illnesses wont stay on meds

I am praying with her to get to church and get her mind cleared through JESUS CHRIST HE HEALS
PLEASE Y'ALL PRAY FOR HIS AMD MY DAUGHTER TOO

PLEASE HERE NAME IS VICKI AND SHE IS 36 YEARS OLD AND LEFT HER HUSBAND AND 5 KIDS

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
01 August, 07:59
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Prayers of love, strength, confidence and direction for Vicki, you, her husband and children. 💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Ange Love @LoveM
03 August, 12:32
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
🙏🏻✨✝️🕊💕🤗

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
01 August, 06:02
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
01 August, 12:35
🙏🙏🙏

Judy Anonette @biju
31 July, 12:53
If your brother is not willing to accept help it is his own decision to be on the streets. You have to be strong enough to help your folks see this. It is HIS decision.

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
31 July, 11:44
Precious Soul ~

May the HOLY SPIRIT descend upon and through all of you, and give a peace beyond all Understanding.

May HIS Touch give healing and recovery, rest and rejuvenation, patience, hope, and strength.

I pray this over you and your family, in HIS HOLY NAME CHRIST JESUS.

KING of Kings, LORD of Lords, MASTER, MESSIAH, YHWH, Love.

We hold you up before HIS HOLY THRONE.

I love you.

AMEN.

https://rumble.com/vnh0bs-...

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
31 July, 11:43
You must also take care of yourself.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
31 July, 11:42
I will be keeping your brother and your family in my prayers. I know what you are going through and feel it also.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
31 July, 11:08
Courtney, so sorry to hear about your brother. I pray GOD is with your family and will lead them out of this horror!🙏🙏🙏

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 July, 10:45
Prayers up for your brother, and you and your family. 🙏💖

You didn't mention the issue, but if it's like so many others, the battle is spiritual.

Had a truther friend who has been researching for 50 years; before computers, he scoured bookshops to read and learn. One book was on the truth of the drug trade -- before they bring drugs into this country, they perform satanic rituals over them, attaching demons to the drugs. That increases the hold they have and life chaos that ensues -- users are literally under demonic attack. In addition, God set up "barriers" in our minds that help keep us protected; anything lowering those barriers leaves us vulnerable (alcohol, drugs; anything altering ➡️ mood & thoughts ⬅️).

Jesus came to set the captives free, and taught us how to deal w/ these spiritual usurpers. A good basic book on spiritual warfare - 'When Pigs Move In' by Don Dickerman. More in-depth - 'Spiritual Warfare' by Dr Karl Payne.

We are always here for prayer 🙏

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
31 July, 10:15
🙏🙏🙏

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
31 July, 10:13
🙏🏻💕😭

Pink Totter @Totter
31 July, 10:01
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 July, 09:51
If an adult with their mental faculties intact, refuses help, you must accept that.

Their situation is their choice at that point, and, not your responsibility.

If, on the other hand, their mental faculties are impaired, would it possible to have them committed so they can receive the mental help they need?

I do not know your situation, or the legality surrounding it, but if someone is harming themselves because their mind is not functioning properly, I think we are allowed to step in and make decisions for them at that point.

I am sorry your family is being put through this.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
01 August, 12:32
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
SOME FACILITIES, & the peeps therein, take their "mission" to❤️, & others, have little concern....

SO, let's🙏🏽 for YOUR bro + those WHO❤️him + those who are MOVED to cross his path/ take COMPASSION on him:

LORD,
bind back evil,
DRAW YOUR light workers along YOUR GOOD + GRACIOUS paths to enfold this DEAR BROTHER,
to FEEL YOUR CARE + CLEANSING,
be so moved by ❤️....

AMEN!
How Blessed is Your Way!