Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 July, 08:33
my brother slept in the streets last night
he is not well :(
please send my brother healing vibes and pray God protects him
and my mom and dad please send good vibes and Love and strength please lots of strength.

all 3 of us are ready to put ourselves into the mental hospital because my brother is refusing treatment and this is becoming too much to handle

we cannot do this any more

i am so nervous i am shaking and going to be sick
my dad was crying in bed
my mom called in today

ive been crying since i woke up at 5am
i feel like im in a nightmare.

i love you all
thank you in advance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
Prayers sent, the same with my daughter she couch surfs, does drugs and is in a satanic cult, uses her body to buy drugs has been arrested and has many mental illnesses wont stay on meds

I am praying with her to get to church and get her mind cleared through JESUS CHRIST HE HEALS
PLEASE Y'ALL PRAY FOR HIS AMD MY DAUGHTER TOO

PLEASE HERE NAME IS VICKI AND SHE IS 36 YEARS OLD AND LEFT HER HUSBAND AND 5 KIDS
06:33 AM - Aug 01, 2023
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Commonsense8009 in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
03 August, 12:32
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
🙏🏻✨✝️🕊💕🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
01 August, 07:59
Prayers of love, strength, confidence and direction for Vicki, you, her husband and children. 💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
01 August, 07:53
I banish the demons of addiction and illnesses in this woman in the name of Jesus Christ.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
01 August, 07:37
🙏🫶🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 August, 07:18
🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Vicki. Cleanse her heart, mind, body and soul of all toxins, evil, and negative influences. Fill her with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. Bless her with increased faith in You, guidance, strength to face life's challenges, wisdom, love & support from loved ones, discernment, peace of mind, hope, grace and healing. Allowing her to become the daughter, sister, friend, wife and mother that she was meant to be. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen. 💕

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
01 August, 07:12
❤️🙏🏼❤️

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 August, 06:59
Prayers for Vicki 🙏🙏🙏

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 August, 06:56
thank you
i am praying for Vicki and sending her love and good vibes
i pray Vicki is safe and makes good decisions ❤
i pray for your entire family