Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
26 July, 10:45
"They will fight you, but they will fail. For I am with you, and I will take care of you. I, the LORD, have spoken!” Jer 1:19
#wwg1wga #GodWins #JesusSaves️️ #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
26 July, 10:58
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Love this! God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you... I made it just for you. I'm 64 years old my physical speed & strength are significantly less than just a couple decades ago. BUT... My spiritual strength is off the chart higher than it used to be. Glad you liked it, kiddo.
01:59 AM - Jul 27, 2023
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
27 July, 09:32
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
I am 57 and married to a 66 year old! We are both in the best place spiritually that we have ever been, but growing in Christ every day.

27 July, 10:00
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Praise His unmatchable name. It's always nice meeting a brother and sister (in Christ) that I'd never before. It's ALL about family for God. Whether you're from Park Ave or a park bench, we are kin, now. Yale, or Jail, we are all united as one glorious family. Allow me to toss in one more... Whether you're from Penn State or the state pen - we are family. God bless you both. Richly and with the favor He showed Daniel, David. and Joseph.