Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 03:39
Just wondering @administrator is this what we are waiting on to connect AU to Twitter and others?
@VincentKennedy @doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 July, 03:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
does AU want to be connected to twitter/X ?..
i dont know if i like that idea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Just looking back to some posts that Koba made a while back. Also considering that is seems AU was all pretty close to ready to launch when we all got booted off twitter.

Not believing for a minute that was just a coincidence, myself. We had this wonderful place to go more like twitter than others just in time?
09:11 PM - Jul 26, 2023
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
27 July, 01:38
Timing..

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
27 July, 01:41
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
people still use that site? I bailed from there eons ago..lol ..the one site I didnt get booted off of

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 July, 01:07
No coincidences 😘

arba happihr @arba
27 July, 12:58
Aloha Nana🤗
Humm
Your comment makes complete sense.
When I was banned from twitter
Bamm
I followed Jimbo-66, Good dog,
I think Joe M too
to Au.
Never looked back once 😊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 July, 01:03
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Nana was already on Wegosocial so the transition to AU was easy. For some reason unknown to me, please don't take offense, but wego just never felt comfortable for me, idk why really.
AU I guess was more like twit wit and more familiar I guess.
I did create some other accts on twitter but it was never the same, just as it is not now.