Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Just wondering @administrator is this what we are waiting on to connect AU to Twitter and others?
@VincentKennedy @doqholliday
03:39 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
27 July, 01:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
publicly utility

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
26 July, 08:29
I guess Mr T will never post the Storm tweet to twitter after the X rebranding, maybe we have been in the storm the whole time ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 July, 09:06
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Perhaps it was already posted. I don't think that the Q post actually said that Trump would be the one to post the tweet.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
26 July, 04:40
Seems like a misspelling on purpose of "publicly".
Shouldn't it be spelled "public". Why the LY?

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
26 July, 08:46
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Ly - could be lie

26 July, 09:05
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
It wasn't an accident I am sure.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
26 July, 04:04
Will look like the big flood? 😂

Kira Kju @kju17
26 July, 03:58
what does it mean a publicly utility... nowadays...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 July, 03:47
does AU want to be connected to twitter/X ?..
i dont know if i like that idea.

26 July, 09:11
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Just looking back to some posts that Koba made a while back. Also considering that is seems AU was all pretty close to ready to launch when we all got booted off twitter.

Not believing for a minute that was just a coincidence, myself. We had this wonderful place to go more like twitter than others just in time?

arba happihr @arba
26 July, 03:42
Nana
Do you think we will get banned if this happens 😊

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
26 July, 04:08
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I want Musk's tied in Starlink PHONES that don't crap out, get hacked, over heat, make confetti of my files, photos, emails, efforts @ syntax & spelling, let mere FINANCIAL transactions be screened into pigeon hole "STINKS", "meh"/file under "TBD", & "Nothin' to see here"...

Some A.I. w/ the personality of the MAID in the "Jetson" cartoons of the 1960's... bored w/ humans' childish passions & chasing after wind...

26 July, 11:42
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Banned from twitter or AU?
Maybe eventually once the ones that CAN be save are, perhaps most all platforms will go to this self governing type platform.
At the moment we still have too many crazies out there that would just "fooked" button ppl for no good reason just to be vindictive or mean.