Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 July, 03:13
I am guessing that I won't get a chance to slink off into obscurity and have a quiet life when this all goes down. Have taken a bit of a pounding for humanity's sake, and really feel it. Just want the hell of waiting to end. Doing things like public talks, which used to be my professional bread and butter, is just more stress than I feel up to.

Only job that really excites me is getting my own daughters to wake up and follow the path of truth and righteousness, so they have discernment to pick good men and have solid families. The other adults around them have let them down, and guided them away from the light. Thankfully not catastrophic.

The next few weeks promise to be historic. I am meant to be in London tomorrow, but the travel is too much, and I don't want to be away from home when the main event unfolds, even if I do want to be close to friends and family. The only thing that solely rests on my shoulders is looking after myself. Is harder than I expected right now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
Sending you prayers for strength and healing peace.
01:53 AM - Jul 26, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1NationUnderGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from InGod WeTrust, click on at the bottom under it