Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am guessing that I won't get a chance to slink off into obscurity and have a quiet life when this all goes down. Have taken a bit of a pounding for humanity's sake, and really feel it. Just want the hell of waiting to end. Doing things like public talks, which used to be my professional bread and butter, is just more stress than I feel up to.

Only job that really excites me is getting my own daughters to wake up and follow the path of truth and righteousness, so they have discernment to pick good men and have solid families. The other adults around them have let them down, and guided them away from the light. Thankfully not catastrophic.

The next few weeks promise to be historic. I am meant to be in London tomorrow, but the travel is too much, and I don't want to be away from home when the main event unfolds, even if I do want to be close to friends and family. The only thing that solely rests on my shoulders is looking after myself. Is harder than I expected right now!
03:13 PM - Jul 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
26 July, 09:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
"Family is everything" ...
NASB
James 5:16
Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. A prayer of a righteous person, when it is brought about, can accomplish much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
26 July, 01:53
Sending you prayers for strength and healing peace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
24 July, 05:16 (E)
Wow, I so relate with you Martin. I need my daughters to sit up and take this all seriously. So much time has gone by they just left the war. I can hardly blame them, so much confusion and lies. It's very very hard for me to leave town too, this is where I need to be and where I have carefully stocked up for my family over the years waiting for this day. Thank you Martin, your straight forward honesty is so refreshing.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
24 July, 05:16
🙏❤️

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
24 July, 03:51
Do you sense something big coming?

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 July, 03:38
PRAYERS IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 July, 03:37
Hang in there Martin ... I feel a slow drag to the finish line and its knocking the crap out of me.. I pray your children will see the light but I fare that YOUR LIGHT shines BRIGHT enough to take them on this journey with you.... The whole World is a STAGE - so anything can be done - even while resting.🙏😴💤

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
24 July, 03:30
VERY SIMILAR THOUGHTS. 3/4 HIGHLY INDOCTRINATED DAUGHTERS WHO MARRIED EVEN WORSE BASKET CASES.
MIT, OXFORD AND TRULY CAN'T THINK BEYOND THE END OF THEIR NOSES. THEY ABANDONED MY WIFE AND I 4+ YEARS AGO.
WANT TO SEE THEM RETURN...DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY NOR MEDBEDS.
ALL I WANT IS PEACE AND FAMILY AS I GROW OLDER AND DIE.