Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
25 July, 07:57
Quite day here on the battlefield!

Everything has meaning and happens for a reasonโ€ฆ.there is such a HUGE Team working day and night behind the scenes that we know nothing about. I am very grateful for all these heroes do for us and for humanity, and I appreciate all those here who have shower up every day never giving up and have played a role in this journey

Family Is Everything, and I have learned who my Real Soul Family isโ€ฆ.I love and miss you all as you have had to be removed for your own personal safety and begin your higher calling. From this point forward until the end, I will only be SPEAKING to family, so please do not take it personally when I am not interacting to comments here unless we have spoken before over the last 3 years. I am not an anon and never have been afraid to show who I truly am, and knowing we are protected by God and the greatest military ever put on this earth, I have never worn a mask. Keep up the good fight those of you here for the right reasons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธGod Bless You, Chris. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
08:01 PM - Jul 25, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
25 July, 08:03
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
You as well Tammi! You are so appreciated for your light and support here all the timeโ€ฆ.never a doubt at all on your motives for being here โค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 July, 08:09
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank you, Chris, for the kind words. I try to stay to the positive for GOD and JESUS. And bring their Word to all. We all must come together for their glory. Makes me sad, people fighting each other. I try to stay out of the arguments and only put the positive vibes out. By the way, how is your dad doing? I am keeping you all in my prayers. God bless you all. Much love to you all. Hugs, my friend.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ