Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Quite day here on the battlefield!

Everything has meaning and happens for a reason….there is such a HUGE Team working day and night behind the scenes that we know nothing about. I am very grateful for all these heroes do for us and for humanity, and I appreciate all those here who have shower up every day never giving up and have played a role in this journey

Family Is Everything, and I have learned who my Real Soul Family is….I love and miss you all as you have had to be removed for your own personal safety and begin your higher calling. From this point forward until the end, I will only be SPEAKING to family, so please do not take it personally when I am not interacting to comments here unless we have spoken before over the last 3 years. I am not an anon and never have been afraid to show who I truly am, and knowing we are protected by God and the greatest military ever put on this earth, I have never worn a mask. Keep up the good fight those of you here for the right reasons
07:57 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
25 July, 08:43
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Chris I am friggin exhausted!!!!....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 July, 09:35
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I can go another round or two if need be…just not with fake accounts who may represent good but have the possibility of being an AI hack. No voice, not coming in my foxhole at the end no matter if they wanna type to me “brother”. Be real or beat it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 July, 08:22 (E)
Chris, you have always been such a bright light for so many. Much love 💖🙏

25 July, 08:30
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Thank you Missy! You as well…hopefully soon I can be a light in someone real’s life and have a real family with my son again, will still be here posting, just time to let the video game family go and pray for an end to this online slavery

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 July, 08:12
I don't know if I'm family or not, but you brought up a topic that's been on my mind, so here I am, commenting.

It's regarding the myriads of people behind the scenes. Q said less than 10. But I am sure many more have had to be clued-in since he posted that. No way this chess game can be completed with that few. I just wonder at what point the expansion began, how it was unveiled, and how they were able to determine who could be trusted. I hope we can find out some day. So interesting, mind-blowing, and so much respect.

Peace and Godspeed to you.

25 July, 08:17
In response The Real Me to her Publication
This post from BlackSwan explains how it works here in the false video game reality we are trapped in better than I can

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
25 July, 08:40
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Great question and Chris is one of the best in explaining or directing you to knowledge that many do not know about... . He knows a lot and is always happy to help with Questions... I learn from him as well ...but thats why we are here.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 July, 08:03
😄💗💗🙏May the Lord bless you...love you brother !!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 July, 08:01
🙏❤️🤗🕊️God Bless You, Chris. 🙏❤️🤗🕊️

25 July, 08:03
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
You as well Tammi! You are so appreciated for your light and support here all the time….never a doubt at all on your motives for being here ❤️