Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
10 February, 05:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, is Mr. Pool sending us messages to confirm what Q says or is he trying to warn us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yol Ubsa @yolsync
10 February, 12:50
He's Antinous the Hadrianous' favorite homosexual lover, who aspired to the Greek and Roman ideal of life, which was pederasty. That is what the veil will be removed from, the declas is coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
09 February, 11:56
Antinous

Billy Red @BillyRed
09 February, 11:51
Alexander The Great of Hellanic Makedonia (Greece)!! Alexander took out the NWO of their time! Greatest general to ever live in human history. Still to this day

Billy Red @BillyRed
09 February, 11:56
In response Billy Red to his Publication
What Trump and the patriots are doing Greece has been doing for thousands of years. Protectors of humanity against some form of globalism. It's a shame we have become so weak, so... un Hellenic.. is a sad site to see as a Greek..

Valerie Douglass @Val2513545
09 February, 10:35
i never understand Mr pool help I'm so confused

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 10:37
In response Valerie Douglass to his Publication
cryptic

Photon 333 donated @Photon
09 February, 10:13

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 February, 10:12
Me when a New #MrPool comes out ✅💯
Also, since I'm banned from Twitter, I see them here unless I go to Twitter to try to find his posts. 🧐 #ITry 🙏✝️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 10:36
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
haha same!!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 February, 10:07

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
09 February, 10:05
😱Background Check ....

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 February, 10:09
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Good catch...I need to look and see.
Did you get booted from tiwtter?

09 February, 10:18
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
👀 What am I looking at here 🧐

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
09 February, 09:58
Think this is Apollo, not Caesar. Veil lifted from:
Apollo

God of oracles, healing, archery, music and arts, sunlight, knowledge, herds and flocks, and protection of the young.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
09 February, 09:44
I see this as the veil will be lifted and humanity starts seeing clearly 20/20 vision, then Darkness falls and when Darkness falls, so do our Enemies!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
09 February, 10:04
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I agree!

StrqngerThqn Fictiqn @StrangerThanFiction17
09 February, 09:13
My question, What did FoJak say, he seems have a good read on these?

Queen Crypto @Queencrypto
09 February, 09:43
In response StrqngerThqn Fictiqn to his Publication

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 February, 09:12
The shroud has lifted and DJT will prevail!

One of the reasons for Caesar's success was his great leadership. He was a charismatic leader, and he could persuade his men to do anything and do the impossible. ... Perhaps the key to Caesar's leadership skills and ability to inspire men was that he led by example. Like Alexander the Great, he was his own best soldier.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
09 February, 09:11
veil removed ??

Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
09 February, 09:11
The veil has been lifted ...

Karl Butz @TruthPatriot
09 February, 09:08
blah blah blah - Mr. Pool has provided "Dead" information. "Think Mirror - 03:6". ...and all we got was a Satanic halftime show - no news there.

09 February, 10:05
In response Karl Butz to his Publication
👀 #MrPool knows everything. I just have a hard time figuring out his cryptic posts at times.
🙏✝️ God Bless #MrPool 🙏✝️ #GodWins #godwon #EverythingIsGoingToBeAlright

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
09 February, 09:05
It has a similar feel to that other video he recently posted. This one feels like the veil is being lifted. Meaning that normies are going to get a huge wake up call.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 February, 09:02
lol! I always feel like I need to smoke something first b4 reading or watching his stuff! 🤣

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
09 February, 09:08
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
I'm just glad somebody always decodes it in the comments😆

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
i just tagged you in twatter 😂

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
does anyone have any clue as to who he is??

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
in case you dont know, Mr Pool predicts EVERYTHING

Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
09 February, 09:29
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
i have recently discovered him. since i havent seen much.. most of the things ive seen dont seem to be good news.. its hard to tell if he is saying white hats win or balck hats. tell me more about him

09 February, 10:25
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
#MrPool knows Everything. ⏰💫
#GodWins 🙏✝️

WEN Anon @WEN
09 February, 09:01

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 09:01
WOAH!!!!!!!