Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 July, 05:17
Something to think about on a Sunday morning. https://newsletter.marting...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
23 July, 05:48
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Great article. We all need to look beyond the surface to recognize the evil lurking beneath. It takes time, a willingness to delve deeply into the psychopathology of evil and to not turn our heads away. We all face the daily onslaught of lies, deception and hits to our soul, but you, Martin, are able to rise above the fray and see the truth and have the ability to explain to us mere mortals what you see. You are truly gifted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 July, 08:07
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
Not just to recognize the evil lurking beneath but also the GOOD! 🤗

23 July, 08:20
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
So very true. Evil masquerades as good and many of us humans were taught to see the good and to discount the evil as merely incompetence. Most of us here now see that. In this twisted world the truly evil are trying very hard to confuse and trick us all and get us to let down our guard. Stay vigilant.

On the other hand....Patriots & anons have been accustomed to see only the negative in everything and never finding the GOOD matrix. Theres comms in everything for us to find. Street names, city names, addresses, phone numbers, sports team names, WWE, skateboarding, video games, movies, music....so much has hidden comms in it hidden by good guy time travelers who collected data and inserted it into various timelines to help us find our way out. This is why Q told us "we have more than we know." Most Patriots haven't figured it out yet tho. Their minds are still centered on solely pointing out the evil. What about WWE? What is its true purpose? Why is VK the same name as Vincent Kennedy McMahon? 🤔
Jah feel my drift?
Why is the New Orleans Saints called the Saints? ⚜?
Go even deeper and find the GOOD!
08:29 AM - Jul 23, 2023
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
23 July, 12:14
The WWE has always been a mystery for me. Few years ago, thought wtf is up with the WWE references? 🤔 But, can't seem to make any sense of the why and what of it.❔
But then, WWE never made much sense to me long before that. Just viewed as fakery so never paid attention. Maybe all along I've been missing clues? Also the TaylorSwift angle always bugged me except that maybe she's secretly helping?
Although I've certainly put in time/effort for past few years, sometimes (who am I kidding, most times), feels like being an outsider to an intelligent insider club way outta my league. Even reading the Gematria meanings are a hit & miss since some apply and others don't.
Like most, I'm exhausted and tired but not giving up. What a very long & emotional roller coaster ride this has been!🎢
Much to my own detriment but that is on me. Can't wait for some answers to reveal themselves in near future!🙏🏼Thank goodness for AU and all of the wonderful patriots here in this fight! 💗🥰

23 July, 12:34
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Just gotta dig a little deeper and read lyrics and stuff....U got this anon. Love you ❤🤗

https://youtu.be/3K0RzZGpy...
Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (Lyric Video) - YouTube

►Exclusive Merch: https://store.taylorswift.com ►Follow Taylor Swift OnlineInstagram: http://www.instagram.com/taylorswiftFacebook: http://www.facebook.com/t...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 July, 10:49
I believe kids oughta stay kids
As long as they can
Turn off the screen, go climb a tree
Get dirt on their hands
I believe we gotta forgive and make amends
'Cause nobody gets a second chance
To make new old friends
I believe in working hard for what you've got
Even if it don't add up to a hell of a lot

I believe them streets of gold
Are worth the work
But I'd still wanna go
Even if they were paved in dirt
I believe that youth is spent well on the young
'Cause wisdom in your teens
Would be a lot less fun
I believe if you just go by the nightly news
Your faith in all mankind
Would be the first thing you lose

I believe most people are good
And most Mama's oughta qualify for sainthood
I believe most Friday nights
Look better under neon or stadium lights
I believe you love who you love
Ain't nothing you should ever be ashamed of
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks
I believe most people are good

https://youtu.be/e6EGQFJLl...
Luke Bryan - Most People Are Good (Official Music Video) - YouTube

The official music video for Luke Bryan's "Most People Are Good"I believe kids oughta stay kidsAs long as they canTurn off the screen, go climb a treeGet dir...

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
23 July, 10:16
I allowed it to get me down several times, I admit

I also feel like I've been attacked not just physically but spiritually

I've gotten into the habit/rhythm of saying that such things don't have my consent or permission to do such things, in the name of the Creator

Then I ask what do I need to see & understand & I'm drawn to some very interesting things which help me to remember & translate what I've put together for decades now

One of the things I had an issue with was trying to convey those things to others & it isn't just the attempts at censorship: folks keep following the bright shiny objects others are presenting to them

I finally stopped beating my fist on a brick wall quite so much but I'm still working on it
And seeking out the truth

And trying to rise

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
23 July, 10:13
But then what about Vincent Fusca name supposedly JFKJr at Trump rallies? I think VK has said he is not Jr but….would he say he is??

23 July, 10:16
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
Don't really care to be honest. 🤷‍♀️

arba happihr @arba
23 July, 10:47
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
I surely wouldn't share my name until it was safe.
Jr. is like Wanted! And they are serious about it

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 July, 09:22
I enjoy reading the interpretations you folks post. Perhaps more people could learn how to do it. It might be helpful to show us by posting how to do it. All I know for instance is numbers for letters. Is there a computer program that is used? Thanks! 😇

23 July, 10:08
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
No computer program here....this is all Psychic Ability

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 July, 08:50
I LOVE looking for the COMMS and I always find them .. sometimes they show up and smack me in the face... they are everywhere - this is the fun part of the MOVEMENT - so many are missing out on... they think they need to be a Military Grade Decoder to see them .. NOPE they are all there - EVERYONE has MORE THAN THEY KNOW - and ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 July, 08:36
Truth !!....looking at the negative is still part of the conditioning...that is what they train the minds for...fear and negativity...look at this crazy world which is shown daily on the news...have to break free and create your own news

23 July, 08:35
I pray for their souls EVERY day. God wants all his children to come back to him. But many have chosen the dark side, the easy, the immediate gratification. Divine Mercy is available for everyone who repents and asks. In the end God wins.