Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Something to think about on a Sunday morning. https://newsletter.marting...
05:17 AM - Jul 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 July, 10:41
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Detect a renewed fire in the belly? 🔥
Keep it at a simmer, because we don't know how much longer we've to fight. We HAVE to outlast those evil bastards!

(...and evil also roams in disguise.)
((Regarding my acc photo. IYKYK.))

Truth is the weapon of choice. Dice them up with it!
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
23 July, 08:26
Very well written. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
23 July, 08:09
needs a graffiti artist to alter it ..to ..no thanks to you nhs ...you didnt do the research...it was all planned.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 July, 08:06
"There is an approaching opportunity to reflect on the nature of what has happened, and to see the information war at its deeper levels. To achieve that, we need to look beyond the individual psychopath, and recognise the cybernetic nature of pathocracy."

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

23 July, 08:03
Happy sunday sweetheart ❤🙏 thank you for sticking with the family 🤗 it means the world 🌎

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
23 July, 05:57
Thinking Every morning 🌄 🤔 Martin. Always.
Your interjection into my multitiered and faceted examination of stated; Tapeworm or Parasitic entity or entity's that prey within the propaganda bubble? A welcomed observation. 😌
G'Day, I hope you enjoy the moments within the waking dream in this light period. ✨ Measurement and standards askew in the sitrep view of a set of crumbling monarchy anew~

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
23 July, 05:52
Brilliant, as usual Martin!
Thanks for being here for us on AU- I don't think you realize how much your observations, wisdom and intuition means to everyone! You're one of our greatest champions who helps us perceiver through this time of confusion and chaos.
Ultimately, not many leftists will be able to understand or change until some actual justice is meaded out and some irrefutable evidence is waved under their noses which they can't run or hide from. I'd probably think I was 'right', too, if nobody ever got punished, except for those who dare question the lawlessness and treason of the globalists. We're all suffering, as you adroitly pointed out from PTSD, but I don't think we're going to get much relief for a while. We're all ready for SOMETHING BIG to happen that will wake them up, but we have to realize that the drips and drops are happening almost every day now- conversation openers and facts that refute the narrative ARE slowly starting to manifest.

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
23 July, 05:48
Great article. We all need to look beyond the surface to recognize the evil lurking beneath. It takes time, a willingness to delve deeply into the psychopathology of evil and to not turn our heads away. We all face the daily onslaught of lies, deception and hits to our soul, but you, Martin, are able to rise above the fray and see the truth and have the ability to explain to us mere mortals what you see. You are truly gifted.

23 July, 08:07
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
Not just to recognize the evil lurking beneath but also the GOOD! 🤗